1

This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

They all sang together before "Can we sing we will rock you?" Asked Kaizer as he fiddled with his Buzz Lightere toy and the everyone went silent before.....

Buddy, you're a boy
Make big noise
Playing in the streets
Gonna be a big man someday

You got mud on your face
Big disgrace
Kickin your can all over the place

Singin!
WE WILL, WE WILL
ROCK YOU
WE WILL, WE WILL
ROCK YOU!!!!

they sang as they laughed and carried on.

They finally arrived at the museum, parking outside the parking lot. The last time Catori ever came here was when she got a warning and she obeyed after touching "Kaizer, this is the place, your mother decided to take a ride and dropped out into my city" Tutankhamun informed as they got out the car "Wow!" He says pumped up about it and Catori hit Tutankhamun on the chest "stop it" she chuckled "but I'm glad you did" he says and they kissed "Break it, you two" Ankhesenamun chuckles and they locked the car coming inside.

They were led to Tutankhamun's tomb where he saw his casket for first time and saw a body from long ago in a glass cage "Tutankhamun, you never told us how things ended up. Who's body is this?" Asked Catori as she whispered. He reached out to Catori's waist "Well...when we left, I gave Lagus and Anakin my last orders as Pharaoh. To kill my traitor brother so this is most likely his body" he answers proudly and they nod "That makes a lot more sense" Ankhesenamun says

"Wow!!! Take that you overgrown weasel!" Layla shouts at the body "Layla!!" Tutankhamun and Catori scolded her in sync "I lost my pet weasel when I was young" they both scold in sync "sorry" she looked down and they sigh, "it's okay, little orchid" they ruffled her hair.

Ankhesenamun

I look around the museum while my friend and brother kept talking about something that I didn't take notice and attention in as I just walked around. I mistakenly bumped into a figure and my handbag fell along with my phone "I'm so sorry miss" says the figure and I looked up seeing a man. He looked decently cute "no, excuse me. It is my fault" I say

"No, no. It's pretty much my fault" he says bending and taking my phone and bag handing me "thank you" I say "no problem. Again, I'm really sorry. I have this thing about bumping into people" he kept rambling "my name's Shawn. Shawn Daniels" he introduced "hi, my name is Amaya Dawson" I introduced "Maya, who's this?" Catori smirked as she came with Tutankhamun having his arm wrapped around her shoulders

"This is Shawn. This is my brother, Avan, my sister Catori and their kids, Layla, Jamilah and Kaizer" I introduced "nice to meet you all" Shawn says with an attractive smile
"Hey, do you wanna maybe grab some lunch sometime?" He asks "uh......sure" I say then reached for my phone. We switched phone numbers then we said our goodbyes "See ya then" he says and I smile then he left as I kept watching him "oooh!!!!! Someone is in love!" Catori screeched hugging me as I giggled

"But be careful, sister" Tutankhamun says "I will" I say "Who wants to grab some pizza?" Asked Catori and immediately, the kids jumped up and down. If there's anything they love more about Catori's time, it was pizza.

Catori

We left the museum walking in the halls as I asked "My love, in History,i believe Ankhe married Ay. How did you pull that one off?"

"My friend, that is a very good question" Ankhesenamun agreed as the kids wondered off in the front "Well, it was still the order I gave out to Lagus and Anakin. They believe that since all of you escaped from the palace, they believed you all were killed by the Matanni" he answers a d I nod.

We got in the car. Tutankhamun sat in the passenger seat while Ankhesenamun sat behind with the kids. We ended up in the mall where we were ordering pizza "Okay, it's kids pick today" Tutankhamun says "Umm......." Jamilah says "can we have the spicy one?" Asked Kaizer.
We ordered the spicy pizza with pepperoni and another pizza that wasn't too spicy and we bought soda.
We were in the mall where we brought some groceries for the house and then we drove back. The sun was beginning to set "Look! I can see the pyramids from here!" Layla says as she looked out the window "yes. I am so glad we moved here" Ankhesenamun says and were replied with me too.

"It's Friday, meaning-----" I was cut off by the kids "Movie night!!!!" And we chuckled at that as we got in our house that was medium. I put the car keys in the car bowl then walked in the halls as Tutankhamun slouched in the couch while me and Ankhesenamun arranged for dinner.

We came back with the pizza and plates as the kids fought "I want to watch Barbie!" Argued Jamilah "I want to watch Lightning McQueen!" Kaizer argued "Guys! I know a movie we can watch without fighting" I say taking the remote from them as they sulked "My love, it doesn't involve horror, does it?" Asked Tutankhamun "no, not at all" I say slouching next to him as me and Ankhesenamun sat on both side of him as he sighed in relief and I chuckled. Ankhesenamun arranged the pizza slices then we prayed then I put the movie.

We watched Lion King "Wait! Wasn't Lion King the story you told me, Ummi?" Asked Layla as it clicked in her "yes is, my orchid" I say and we watched. The kids cried when Mufasa died, I could see Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun crying but they held it in. I too cried, this movie never gets old no matter how big you get.

After dinner, Ankhesenamun helped me watched the dishes as the kids played video games. One of the things Tutankhamun likes about my time were video games and he taught the kids. He and Ankhesenamun haven't changed and I really love them for who they are "Time for bed!" Ankhesenamun says and they obeyed. We tucked them in and said goodnight, they don't have separate rooms. They sleep in one room.

They are still adjusting to my time though. They are a few things like clothes, food.... some of the technology. And they really don't like speakers that much. Although Ankhesenamun got used to it a little, Tutankhamun is a little bit struggling not being Pharaoh but always am there to tell him that he is a Pharaoh, I even nicknamed him. I nickname all of then;

Tutankhamun ; My Pharaoh
Ankhesenamun ; My Queen
Layla ; My orchid
Jamilah ; Sunshine
Kaizer ; My Little Lord

I am still trying to find a job though but we are still covered from all the jewellery we managed to sell from Egypt and yeah. I haven't contacted my parents ever since I left and they haven't contacted me. It sucks now I know I'm truly an orphan but I'm glad Tutankhamun and Ankhesenamun are there for me and just like how I am always there for them.....

*Author*
Welcome to the first chapter of book2 of I fell in love with a Pharaoh. Once again, thank you for choosing my book and enjoy.