3

Catori

"Good job" I tell Kaizer as I was homeschooling him in the living room. We were sat by the coffee table as I teach him, Ankhesenamun was upstairs doing God knows what while Tutankhamun sat on the couch playing 'saving the princess' video game with Layla and Jamilah was swimming in the backyard pool, the girl woke up and got Moana vibes as she calls it.

"1+1=?" I ask him "um....2" I smiled as went to the next one "2+2=?" He thinks "4?" He answers "excellent" I homeschool the kids because they are very behind and they are still adjusting to my time. "Okay. Can you tell me......what is 3+3=?" I ask and he thinks "3+3?" He asks and i nod as he looks up into the air thinking. Kaizer looks just like Tutankhamun but he has my habits and he is a gentleman. "Umm......is it....?" He counts "...6..?" He asks "excellent" I ruffle his hair "now, let's get to a bit hard one. What is....--" I was cut off by Ankhesenamun's piercing scream.

Tutankhamun dropped the remote control "Ankhesenamun!" He shouts and runs as I followed him. We ran up the pile of stairs and we barged in her room "Ankhe??!" I call out. I couldn't make out properly but she dropped her phone and looked at us with teary eyes "Shawn just asked me out to dinner tonight and I have nothing to wear" she says sobbing holding me in a hug. Tutankhamun sighed "Ankhesenamun, you scared us" he stated "I don't even have Kohl and I'm ugly" she cries and I hushed her. I tell Tutankhamun she is fine, she was just facing a modern girl stage and he took it well and kissed her forehead "Ankhesenamun, you are very beautiful. Never think of that" Tutankhamun says as I ran my hand in her long hair. Tutankhamun kisses her forehead then left.

"It's okay, my friend. I will help you" I say and she looks up at me "Even if I look like a dying rat?" She asks sniffing "Wha----?" I stutter "who told you that?" I asked "Brian said there was a dying rat in his house" she stated and shook my head "Ankhesenamun, don't listen to Brian. He is sometimes crazy...and don't. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever come across and that's why you're going on a date with Shawn. I on the other hand, your best friend, slash sister am going to help you" I say to her, wiping her tears out.

"My love, are you sure Ankhesenamun is okay?" Tutankhamun asks me as he helped me with the Lasagna for dinner. "My love, she is fine. You need not worry. A girl faces this a lot in the modern world" I say to him as I took out the spoons in the drawer. He took out the mittens "but it's common, am I correct?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows and I nod "Yep" I answer counting the spoons then he took the glasses "And did you face that when you went out with someone else other than me?" He asks and i looked up from counting "you are my first" I answer "Am I now?" He asks with a smirk and I giggled "What kind of men are not brave enough to make a move on this beautiful creation from the Gods?" He asks eying me up and down and i giggled as he chuckles "You are such a charmer" I flirt "Indeed I am" he says trying to take a bite of the Lasagna but got burnt as he winced and I laughed. I came over and kissed his burnt finger "better?" Remembering the day he did the same when he kissed my hand from the scar from our wedding ritual "much better" he answers.

We dished up and set up everything. We were eating in the living room after we prayed while watching 'Keeping up with the Kardashians'

"Is this fine?" Asked Ankhesenamun as she walked in dressed in jeans and a crop top with a huge jacket and sunglasses "Ankhe, what are you wearing?" Asked Tutankhamun with raised brows "Sunglasses. So he won't notice I'm not wearing Kohl" she answers as Tutankhamun looked at me with a confused expression "My sister, the number one thing about going on dates it's to be yourself and that means dress in your own comfortable wear, okay?" I say and he sighs "Oh thank the gods! This jacket is so hot!!" I say and I excused myself to help Ankhesenamun.

"What would you like to wear that your heart wants if you were to go to a place and relax?" I asked "A dress." She says "perfect. Problem solved" I say.