6

Catori

I woke up and got ready along with everyone. It is still so unreal that we're in a Cruise ship! Me! On a cruise ship!!! Tis true I've asked my parents but they didn't pay attention, I never gave up hope and now I'm actually on a cruise ship "My love, is everything alright?" Asked Tutankhamun brushing his hair, I simply nodded giving a genuine smile.

He brushed his hair putting it into a bun while I did my ponytail followed by Layla too. After we were ready, we went to breakfast.

On our way, Ankhesenamun recognize "Hey, Chris, what are you doing here? Come to have some fun as well?" She asks him and he chuckles with his hand on Gracey's shoulders "Yes. It's a beautiful day to go cruising so I just thought, why not take my family out?" He asks and there comes William and Tara, their children "...plus, I didn't want to miss the good part of the cruise, am I right?" He asks looking at Tutankhamun with a grin and he grinned back

We arrived at breakfast where we were all sat and ordered. I ordered waffles with cream and a cherry with hot chocolate and a little bird Layla accompanied... along with Tutankhamun. Ankhesenamun took pancakes and hot chocolate accompanied by Kaizer and Jamilah. After some time, our food arrived and we started eating.

Tutankhamun was recording as usual. Ever since he learnt about phones, he wanted to keep every single memory in it, eventually he had to get two phones because space ran out but I don't blame him. I find it cute "no, no, no, no, no, no, no, I can feel it, it's hot" Layla says putting the mug down after she tried to attempt drinking the hot chocolate "um....are you videoing me? Or Kaizer?" She asks Tutankhamun "oh" she figures out "it's because you're so cute, I can't get enough of you" Tutankhamun states and I giggled. "Hey! What about me??" Asks Jamilah as she dragged the 'heyyyy' part. "Also you too" he says chuckling.

After breakfast, we went to the upper deck would the ship to gaze at the marvelous ocean and I spotted "Ahh!!! A dolphin!! It's so cute!!" I say, I love dolphins "what kind of creature is that?" Asked Ankhesenamun then I realized. "You guys never seen marine life?" I asked and they shook their heads 'no' "Then I must take you.....after the cruise" I mumbled the last part as I didn't want this beautiful extraordinary cruise like heaven to end and they chuckled "Mommy!! Mommy!!" Kaizer calls "what's that?" He asks and i looked down "it's a stingray" I answer "oh, is it friendly?" He asks and we laughed "Hey! Mommy! That's the same creature Moana's grandma turned into!!" Jamilah noticed "good job" I smiled "Oh, I remember it now" Ankhesenamun and Tutankhamun say in sync.

After viewing the ocean, we went back to our room, changing into swimming wears but I changed into a white shirt with short jeans, Tutankhamun changed into a white shirt also with short pants while Ankhesenamun wore a peach t-shirt and short jeans and the kids wore their swimsuits.

We watched as the kids swam, of course we bought armbands along the way. They swam with other kids in the junior pool as we watched them having tons of fun giggled. I didn't know what Kaizer was doing. He was only kicking his legs and not paddling with his hands "what are you? A fish?" I asks and he laughs "here we're telling Jamilah you should paddle with your hands and you reconsidered" Tutankhamun laughed

Some time, Ankhesenamun went to get us cocktail, even after I wanted to come along but she refused.
When she came back, she had a huge smiled "Brother...." He says giving Tutankhamun "why Thank you, dear sister" he says taking and sipping from the straw "My friend....." She says and gives me "thank you, my friend" we called the kids to come get and they came immediately and we all enjoyed our cocktail "you seem happy" I noticed Ankhesenamun "I am. I thought about what you said and yes, you were right" she says and I looked over at Tutankhamun and he shrugs

"Pff, please, I am always right" I bragged and then "Wait, what were we talking about again?" I asked as the memory of what we were talking about didn't click. "The matter about Shawn" she says like it's the most obvious thing in the world and I feel like the most dumbest person in the whole universe "oh yeah, yeah, just don't mind boys" I shrugged "I'm telling you, Ankhe. Boys in my time are such jerks, losers, cheaters but you'll find yourself your prince charming. Possibly a guy from London" I say rounding my straw in the cocktail

"What was that?" She asks "nothing. Just me Talking what my mind says" I say and she shrugs "oh"

After the long Beautiful day, we went on for the formal dinner. Tutankhamun and Kaizer wore tuxedo's and they were the first one's to get ready as I spent two hours curling me and Ankhesenamun's hair "are you done yet?" Asked Tutankhamun "Almost." I rolled my eyes "Boys" I stated "... don't they know girls take a long time to get ready to be pretty?" I practically asked no one and Ankhesenamun giggled "You know, if we were in Egypt. As Pharaoh, I'd have your tongue cut out for that" Tutankhamun states

Kaizer gasps "can they really do that?" He asks and his father chuckles at him "yes but since it's your mother, I'd spare her" he says "I definitely wouldn't spare you if you kept annoying me" I stated "And just what are you capable of, my love?" Asked Tutankhamun as we grabbed our purses, leaving our room and walking along the long corridors

"Oh, I'm capable for many many things" I answer twirling my hair and he chuckles at my answer.

We went to take photos as a family then the kids took photos and they just looked so adorable! Layla wore a green dress with a little black, Jamilah wore a lilac dress. Ankhesenamun wore a golden dress because that's her favourite colour and I wore a royal blue dress while the boys were in tuxedo's.

We had dinner and it was amazing. After dinner, we went to the top deck where we watched Avengers on the big screen "before Tutankhamun, I had a crush on Peter Parker" I stated "The spider boy?" Tutankhamun asks and i laughed "I'm just messing with you, I just wanted to see you jealous" I say and his brows we're scrunched "no, I'm not" he stated and i just laughed at how cute he is.

After the movie, we returned back to our room and slept.

Ankhesenamun

The next day we woke up and got ready. As usual, the kids were up watching 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates'. We were reaching the port where we saw ships docked "oh look!" I say "it's Mickey!!" I noticed Mickey on the back of the ship and everyone huddled by the window "Wow Mickey!" Kaizer says

"It's the Disney Dream cruise!" Catori noticed "Aww, poor Mickey" Layla says sadly "Why poor Mickey, little one?" Asks Tutankhamun "Why he has to stay in the sun all day long?" She asks. She has a point "poor Mickey" we sympathizes till Layla changed her tone "I'M SO EXCITED!!!" and we all laughed.

We had left the ship as we walked on the red carpet "Oh wow! Red carpet, I feel like a celebrity" Catori says and we laughed "I am living my dre---" she was cut off by Kaizer stomping while walking "----oh n- never mind, my dreams have been crushed" she says and we laughed harder along with the kids.

We went to a nearby 'salon' as Catori calls it, where I believe you do your hair. They gave us extensions and told us we can pick any colour we desired and obviously I picked gold. Catori picked green, Layla picked blue and Jamilah picked pink. The boys didn't do it, Tutankhamun doesn't like people touching his hair other than me or Catori so he didn't and Kaizer is just the same, takes after his father.

After we were done, we thanked and paid them then left. The kids wanted to buy some few toys but instead they bought what Catori calls 'mini ukulele', it was toy instruments in my opinion. We took some pictures, bought some few clothes then left for the ship then it left the port.

Catori

When we woke up the next morning, the only thing in my mind was "WE'RE IN CANADA!!!" I shout jumping up and down. My birth home!!!!!! After so so long!! Everyone obviously laughed at me.

I went to shower and came out wearing a white dress with bangles then we left for breakfast.
We left the ship then went to the airport of New York, a city I lived with my adoptive parents. We took a plane and flew off to Canada, our flight was in the city Toronto. We left the airport of Canada and took a cab as I looked around astonished by everything around me.

We reached a very quiet neighborhood. Wow, Tutankhamun did a lot of work. I like quiet neighborhoods. Then we reached a medium but beautiful house, it wasn't able to see clearly as we arrived in the night so we just got in and we were amazed, the city was beautiful, the house was beautiful, everything is beautiful!

We all had dinner and quickly fell asleep in one room in one bed. I felt so complete with them and I don't think I can ever imagine my world without them...soon, I drifted off to sleep....