9

Catori

It had been two months and I was way too busy. I have to cover our finances so I was applying for college while I try and get a job, though Ankhesenamun and Tutankhamun want to help, they have no experience so I was trying my best. Aponi and Kenai wanted to also help but I rejected them and we had to sit down and have a long talk. I have sent out as many applications as I can.

"My love" Tutankhamun planted kisses on the crook of my neck while I was busy on my computer "rest" he ordered closing the computer "Tutankhamun, I was busy" I whine and opened it and he sighs "Catori, you have been busy for two months straight, my love. The kids miss playing with their mother, Ankhesenamun misses her friend and I miss the affection you give me" he whines and I sigh "I will be finished, I promise" I try reason "that's what you said these past two months, please, my love? Please? Just a bit of your time? Please?" He begs and we heard the doorbell ring, I quickly got off the bed "Where in Amun are you going?" He asks as I quickly went to answer the door.

It was a mailman, I simply rolled my eyes leaving the newspaper and straight to all the letters I received "thanks" I say taking the bag "you're going to have to sign, ma'am" he says and I simply ignored "Avan, can you get that?" I say and saw Tutankhamun come and signed while I quickly enter the living room and going through the letters. I opened each one by one reading "no. No. No. No" I keep saying as they were all denied "no. No. No. No. No. No." I keep saying as I saw Tutankhamun from the corner of my eye. I opened all the letters finding none! At all! One last letter was my only hope, I opened, reading....

DENIED

I sighed as I slumped "I'm never going to get it" I say frustrated "my love, you'll get it, i know you will. You are strong and I know you'll never give up" Tutankhamun reassures then Ankhesenamun entered "It's Sunday!" She announced and there was only one thing that would help me relax.....

"No, please, please" Ankhesenamun begged softly as we sat, inviting Aponi and Kenai to watch Game of Thrones with us. "Oh please I beg of you" she cried as we watched closely.

"But they have the soft hearts of woman"

Says Joffrey and I rolled my eyes

"So long as I am your king, treason shall never go unpunished! Ser Ilyn bring me his head."

"Oh no!" Aponi and Ankhesenamun say in sync "please! He didn't mean it!" Aponi yelled "yes, spare him" agreed Ankhesenamun "Guys! Ned is going to be fine! Trust me" I reason as we watched closely. We watched as everything went on slow motion on the screen. "Poor Arya" Tutankhamun sympathizes as she yelled

"Let me go!"

At yorren. "Please don't kill Ned" says Ankhesenamun "He's the main character, they would never do---" I was cut off when I saw they beheaded him. Aponi and Ankhesenamun cried as Tutankhamun and Kenai glared at me for what I just said and my eyes on the screen as my mouth was wide open "Joffrey, you Little piece of------!!!!!!!!" Tutankhamun held me back as I was almost about to break the TV.......

Okay, that didn't go too well..... Kenai and Tutankhamun comforted us we cried for the loss of our favorite character but we were good and decided to watch the K-pop concert and it cheered us up.

The next day we headed to the beach to have some air. Kenai and Ankhesenamun have been dating for a few months now and their getting closer and closer and it just makes me happy seeing she has already found happiness. Kenai knows of Ankhesenamun's true identity and still he chose to love her and that just makes me way more happier for them.

When we went back home, we saw a photo on the coffee table and I gasp "what's wrong?" Asked Tutankhamun in all worried tone "WE'RE GETTING A BABY!!!" I shout with furrowed brows and we looked around as I started jumping "OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH!!!!!" I shout jumping up and down in all happiness  "wait, who's getting a baby?" Asked Tutankhamun and I just wrapped my arms around Ankhesenamun as she giggles. I cried on her shoulder "Ankhe, are you serious?" Asked Tutankhamun and she smiled as we pulled apart "yes brother. I actually found out this morning" she says and my smile is so much it hurt my dimples.

"Wait? where's the baby!!!???" Asked Layla as we saw the kids running over to us "You are going to have a little cousin along the way" Kenai says and the kids squealed as Tutankhamun hugged Ankhesenamun "Congratulations, Ankhesenamun" he says. We all celebrated by a eating home cooked Egyptian meal.

"My friend, I am so happy for you" I remarked as we were by the pool and the kids splashed around. We planned on having a braai. "Thank you, my friend. I honestly have to thank you for what you said" she says hugging me "I am so glad that we came to your time" she says "me too" I smiled. "So you have to tell me, what will you be naming them?" I ask and she chuckles "Well, I was thinking....if it's a girl, we'd call her Aiyanna" she says and I'm in 'aw' that Kenai taught her Native American names "and if it's a boy, we'd name him Tutmose" she says and I smiled "Those are very beautiful names, my friend" I say "Indeed they are" Tutankhamun agreed.

We all enjoyed our time together "Aunty, is it going to be a boy?" Asks Kaizer "I don't know, little one." Chuckles Ankhesenamun...