Prologue

Marc Gunslinger was on his way to the office of the new Master, Lincoln Reckondale. Pete's  uncle.

"Good morning, Mr. Reckondale. I would like to report something...the canons are ready to be delivered in every headquarters in Thailand. Third's writing the agreement letter for the magic council to approve our plans."

"What about Teo? I thought he was going to be here to assist me?" Lincoln grumbled angrily. "Seems like Mr. Marvel is more focus on getting his son's name cleared."

"Of course he would do that. Unlike yours who didn't even support to clear your nephew's name. He did it all on his own." Marc sounded irritated. The last time he saw them at the Royal court, they were arguing about Pete's return in Ravika City. Of course, the iron demon slayer had Lincoln's temper and anger management issues, they didn't come to reconcile.

"Pete was a Dark hunter, I supported his choices. As long as he didn't get in our way then there's nothing—He did. Once."

"You have to spare the Hellgod Slayer at the court." said Marc.

"And let him roam free while his brother is somewhere hiding?"

Kong was no longer a demon slayer, according to knowledge obtained from a dark wizard, because Trae Marvel revived him using forbidden magic. 

That smartass kid. Marc thought. The Marvels were wise and skilled at magic combat. Teo Marvel, Kong and Trae's dad, ranked first in his class at Ravika University. They were classmates in schools. Marc had always known that although their families were not royals, they were just as popular. The door to the office opened and Third stalked past his father, giving Mr. Reckondale the files. "This would be needed to create the ultimate weapon"

After the funeral, the Scarlet Blades had planned immediately to create cannons and practice barrier spells to prepare for the war at any moment.

The special unit of Panthers were in charge of looking for the fugitive Prem Angelus. Nobody knows how he got out of his cell.

Third was annoyed when his father asked him to come with him in the Khran Mountains. A secret headquarters for Scarlet Blades since his best friend, Khai Starkthorn somewhere in the north of Thailand, practicing his nature magic.

"Perfect. Everything's perfect. Tell the Demon slayers to guard the gates tonight. They have been useful for us warding off those...Arachnid demons."

"I will." Third nodded. 

"Gunslingers, just let me remind you that the trial will begin on next Thursday." Mr. Reckondale smiled curtly. "For now, you two go back to Ravika. Especially the young bud." He gestured at Third. "He will graduate in a few months."