💛Mammon💛

Mammon sat in Yuui’s room for what seemed to be the fourth time this week. His periodic visits to her room had become the norm in the House of Lamentation. After all, it was no secret that the two were friends. Mammon had been scrolling on his phone when he heard Yuui chuckling.

“Hey. What's so funny?”, he asked

Yuui didn't answer, but instead showed Mammon her D.D.D. Looking at the phone Mammon saw that Yuui had a photoshopped picture of Lucifer's head on a peacock's body.

“Where did you find that?”, Mammon laughed

“Levi found it.”, Yuui smirked, “Apparently there a few people at the academy who like photoshopping Lucifer's head onto a bunch of different animals. I've seen a few, but this one's seriously fits.”

“Wait. You don't think Lucifer's gonna find out about this, do ya?”, Mammon asked

“I don't doubt it, but let's just hope he doesn't.”, Yuui said grimly, “We might get in trouble if he knows.”

As soon as the words left Yuui's mouth the two got a message.

I would like to both of you in my study in ten minutes. I would like to discuss this ‘picture’ with you. Do not be late.

                   - Lucifer

Both Yuui and Mammon paled as they read the text.

“Ah damn.”, Mammon cursed, “There go our lives.”

“Maybe he'll go easy on us if we tell him that we just found it today.”, Yuui said hopefully, “Besides, we didn't make it.”

Fortunately Lucifer was merciful enough to hear them out. Unfortunately, they both had their D.D.Ds taken away and a week's worth of chores to keep them busy. Not to mention they we're both grounded for a month. Must humor be so heavily punished for in this house?