💜Belphegor💜

Yuui laid awake in her bed as she scrolled through her D.D.D to look at pictures. She stopped and stared at the one she managed to take with Beplhie. It was a simple picture, but she remembered how she practically begged him to take one with her. Yuui began to wonder about the demon brother in question. She hadn't known him as long as the other brothers, but they'd became  close rather quickly. It was no secret that they were friends. Yuui soon found herself wondering if Belphie was awake and decided to message him.

                                             Yuui
                              Hey Belphie.

                                             Yuui
                       Are you awake?

Belphegor
Yeah.

Belphegor
What do you need?

                                             Yuui
                                  I'm bored.

                                             Yuui
                  Come to my room.

Belphegor
Are you seriously that bored?

                                             Yuui
                                              Yes.

Belphegor
Fine.

Belphegor
I'm coming.

                                            Yuui
                           [Sticker Sent]

Yuui waited on her bed until she heard a knock on her door.

“Hey Yuui.”, Belphie called, “It's me.”

“The door's unlocked you know.”, Yuui responded

Belphie walked into Yuui's room and she smiled as she patted the spot next to her. Taking advantage of the invitation Belphie sat down beside Yuui and laid his head in her lap.

“So why did you call me over here?”, he asked

“Because I was bored.” Yuui shrugged, “Plus, I wanted to see you in person.”

“But you see me every day.”, Belphie commented

“Hey! Don't judge me for wanting to spend extra time with one of my best friends!”, Yuui scoffed

“Best friend?”, Belphie questioned

“Well yeah. You guys are my best friends.”, Yuui stated, “In fact, you guys are my only friends...”

“Hmm...”, Belphie mused, “I kind of thought you felt more for us, but I'm happy being your best friend regardless. You're my first friend, too. Besides Beel.”

“But Beel's your twin.”, Yuui said confused, “How can he be your best friend?”

“Sometimes your best friend can be your twin brother you know.”, Belphie commented

“Oh.”, Yuui said lamely

Belphie only chuckled and poked Yuui's cheek.

“You're really strange, ya know.”, Belphie commented

“How come?”, Yuui asked

“Any other human would have probably been terrified of us, but you aren't.”, Belphie said, “You just decided then and there to befriend my brothers. To befriend me. I don't think anyone else would do that.”

“Well, like I said you guys are my first ever friends.”, Yuui stated, “Where I'm from I'm kind of a weird person. So people don't talk to me. When I came to Devildom I decided then and there I'd make friends during my stay. That way at least I could make it worth while. You and your brothers didn't make it easy though. I had to work for it, but in the end I gained your friendship.”

“Was it worth it?”, Belphie asked

“Yep.”, Yuui nodded, “It was worth it.”

It was well worth the effort.