💚Satan💚

Satan sat in the library reading a book when Yuui came running into the room with an excited look on her face. Satan looked up at her arrival to see that she was holding something behind her back.

“What do you have Yuui?”, He asked

“It's gift for you.”, Yuui said excitedly, “I got it off Akuzon.”

“A gift?”, Satan question

“Yes. Now close your eyes.”, Yuui instructed

Satan gave Yuui a skeptical look before he listened and closed his eyes. Yuui smiled and pulled something from behind her back before she put it on Satan's head. She then pulled out small mirror and held it in front of his face.

“You can open them now Satan.”, she said

Satan opened his eyes and was met with his reflection. However, on his head was a a beanie with cat ears.

“Do you like it?”, Yuui asked, “I saw it on Akuzon, and I know you like cats so I thought it'd fit you perfectly!”

Satan continuously stared at the mirror for a few moments before looking at Yuui and smiling.

“Thank you Yuui.”, He nodded, “It's perfect.”

Yuui smiled and ran out of the room. The next few days Satan had continued to wear the beanie Yuui gifted him despite the odd looks from his brothers.

Mammon
Yo! What's with the weird beanie Satan's been wearing?

Asmodeus
I don't know, but he does look rather adorable in it.

Asmodeus
Yuui, do you know anything about the beanie Satan is wearing?

                                             Yuui
                                   Maaaybe.

Mammon
Well come on now! Don't keep it to yourself! Spill!

Satan
Calm down Mammon.

Satan
If you must know Yuui gave this to me as a gift. I am quite fond of it.

Mammon
What!? Aw come on Yuui! Why don't I get a gift?

                                             Yuui
       I gave you a gift before.

                                             Yuui
                     Don't be jealous.

Mammon
I ain't jealous!

Asmodeus
I must admit I'm rather jealous~ Getting a gift from Yuui is always a nice thing, but that beanie suits you very well Satan.

Satan
Thank you.

Asmodeus
[Sticker Sent]