🖤Diavolo🖤

Yuui walked to Diavolo's Castle with a stack of papers in hand. Lucifer had asked her to deliver them to Diavolo since he was too busy with other work. Now she hadn't been planning to go by herselft, but Mammon was forbidden to go for the fear that he'd steal something. Asmo was shopping at Majolish, Beel had gone with Satan, Levi was too busy playing a new game, and Belphie was asleep. Yuui sighed as she was granted entrance, and was surprised when she was immediately met with a familiar happy face.

“Yuui!”, Diavolo said happily, “Lucifer told me you'd be here soon!”

“Hi Diavolo.”, Yuui smiled, “Lucifer wanted me to give you these.”

Yuui handed Diavolo the stack of papers Lucifer had her deliver, and the prince took them gratefully.

“I'll be sure to send Lucifer my thanks.”, he nodded, “Now then, you came all this way. I'm sure you wouldn't mind staying for tea.”

“Well...Okay.”, Yuui smiled, “I happily accept your offer.”

“Great!”, Diavolo cheered, “I'll have Barbatos bring some in a moment. In the meantime why don't we talk?”

As time passed both Yuui and Diavolo continued to chat. Both enjoying the other's company, and finding that they had similar interests.

“So.”, Diavolo said, “I heard that the brothers have taken a real shine to you. Especially Lucifer. I don't think I've ever seen him so fond of anyone besides his brothers.”

“Yep.”, Yuui nodded, “It wasn't easy. I had to work hard, but I've become great friends with them all. It's nice having friends.”

“What do you mean?”, Diavolo asked, “You've never had friends before?”

“No.”, Yuui shook her head, “But that's okay. Because you guys are my friends now.”

Diavolo was slightly taken aback at Yuui's words. She considered him a friend? He hadn't been expecting her to feel so kind towards him. A moment passed before Diavolo smiled.

“Of course!”, He said happily

The two continued to talk before Yuui had to leave.

“You should come back sometime soon Yuui.”, Diavolo smiled, “It's fun talking to you.”

“Can do!”, Yuui nodded.

Aa Yuui left she received a text.

Lucifer
Yuui.

Lucifer
Where are you?

Lucifer
You're late.

                                             Yuui
                                          Sorry.

                                             Yuui
       Diavolo wanted to talk.

Lucifer
It's alright.

Lucifer
So long as you're not hurt.

Lucifer
You should come home now.

Lucifer
Everyone is starting to ask where you went.

                                             Yuui
                               On my way.

Lucifer
Try to hurry

                                             Yuui
                           [Sticker Sent]