🍵Barbatos🍵

Yuui ran towards the entrance of RAD. She was running late. Super late, and it had never happened before! Ever!

“Stupid homework!”, Yuui thought grimly, “Why give so much of it in the first place!? I swear, some of my teachers want to see me suffer!”

Yuui dashed inside the building hoping to make it to her class. Only to collide with someone instead. Yuui shook her head and stared at the person she bumped into.

“Barbatos?”, Yuui questioned

“Oh Yuui.”, He said kindly, “You're here.”

“S-Sorry Barbados!”, she said quickly, “I didn't mean to bump into you! I was in such a hurry I didn't see you, and-!”

“Don't worry about it Yuui.”, he laughed, “It was an accident after all. You're really in a hurry aren't you?”

“Y-Yeah.”, Yuui nodded, “I was determined to finish my homework and didn't sleep until after midnight. I wasn't expecting to wake up later than normal.”

Barbatos smiled and patted Yuui on the shoulder.

“It's a common mistake that happens to all of us.”, he said gently, “Now come. Let's get you to class.”

Yuui nodded and followed Barbatos as they walked to her first period class.

“Hey Barbatos?”, Yuui asked

“Yes Yuui?”, he answered

“I was wondering about something.”, she said

“I'm all ears.”, He stated

“I've made quiet a few friends here at RAD.”, Yuui said, “I was wondering if...you were willing to be one of those friends?”

“Yuui. Are you asking me to be your friend?”, Barbatos questioned

“U-Uhm...W-Well I-”, Yuui stuttered

“I'd be delighted.”, Barbatos smiled

Yuui smiled sheepishly and they continued to walk until they reached Yuui's class.

“We are here.”, Barbatos informed

“Thanks Barbatos.”, Yuui nodded

“My pleasure Yuui. Have a nice day.”

Barbatos gave a nod and walked away. Yuui smiled at the fact that she had made yet another friend. Sighing, Yuui walked into her classroom and sat down. Luckily for her, the teacher wasn't even here yet.

“Yo! Yuui!”, Mammon called, “Where were ya?”

“Sorry Mammon.”, Yuui apologized, “I was running late, but I'm here now!”

“You're lucky the teacher ain't here yet!”, Mammon said

“I know Mammon.”, Yuui stated blandly, “Now if you'll excuse me I'd like to retain my focus for when the teacher does show up.”

“Why are you so smiley, huh?”, Mammon asked, “Did ya meet some guy?”

“Mammon.”, Yuui warned

“Okay! Okay!”, Mammon said hurriedly, “I won't ask! You're starting to sound like Lucifer with that tone!”