❤️Beelzebub❤️

Yuui stood in the kitchen with various items scattered about and was staring very intensely at the cookbook in front of her. She had found a recipe for chocolate chunk cookies with chili flakes, but she was having a hard time looking at the book and reading the ingredients. Yuui turned her head to the sound of munching and saw Beel eating the chocolate she had set aside.

“Beel!”, Yuui shouted, “I need that chocolate!”

“Sorry.”, Beel said sincerely, “What are you making?”

“I'm making chocolate chunk cookies with chili flakes.”, Yuui explained

“Sounds delicious.”, Beel said

“It would be, but I can't read and bake at the same time.”, Yuui huffed, “At this rate it'll take me all night.”

“Maybe I can help?”, Beel asked

“I guess...Sure.”, Yuui nodded, “Just don't eat any of the other ingredients and read out the recipe. Can you do that for me please?”

“Yeah. I can do that.”, Beel nodded.

Yuui continued to mix the ingredients as Beel read the cookbook out loud. Time passed and soon the two had finished baking the cookies. Yuui then got cups from the cabinets and poured milk in both glasses.

“Alright.”, Yuui said, “Time to try-!”

When she turned around the cookies were no longer on the plate, and Beel was munching on the last one. Yuui only sighed and handed Beel the glass of milk.

“Sorry Yuui...”, Beel apologized

“Nah. It's okay Beel.”, Yuui smiled, “You worked hard for it. It was well deserved.”

“Thanks, but maybe next time you could use more chili flakes.”, Beel suggested, “They needed more spice.”

Yuui only laughed and watched as Beel downed the glass of milk. She looked over at the counter and saw the mess they had made whilst making the cookies.

“Looks like we really made a mess, huh Beel?”, Yuui commented, “We should get cleaning before Lucifer sees this. It'll be a bad day in Devildom if he does.”

“Right.”, Beel nodded