🔮Solomon🔮

A/N: Yuui and Solomon are handing out and chillin. They have a talk about modesty and pride. (The conversation is based off a talk I had with a former classmate q few years ago) So enjoy.

Yuui sat back on her bed as Solomon sat on the floor. Yuui had managed to convince Lucifer to let him come over. Since their plans had been cancelled due to weather issues. Yuui finished folding the origami hat she'd been working on and placed it on Solomon's head.

“There ya go Solomon!”, Yuui smiled, “A new hat!”

“Thanks Yuui.”, he chuckled

Yuui leaned over Solomon's shoulder to stare at the magazine her friend had been looking at. Her eyes lit up upon seeing the giant dumpling plush on one of the pages.

“It's so cute!”, Yuui exclaimed

“You like it, huh?”, Solomon asked

Yuui nodded and Solomon chuckled.

“I think I saw it on Akuzon for twenty-five Grimm.”, Solomon said, “Maybe you can convince Lucifer to buy it for you? He is fond of you. So he might actually say yes.”

“Maybe, but I don't wanna ask him for something like that.”, Yuui said, “It doesn't feel right to take advantage of someone just for gifts.”

“You're too modest, you know that?”, Solomon commented, “If it were me I'd have asked Lucifer for all the things I ever wanted.”

“You sound like those witches Mammon has to deal with.”, Yuui stated blandly, “I won't ask any of them to buy me something. It just feels so wrong to me. I won't refuse a gift, but anything other than that I'd feel compelled to pay them back for it. I guess it's just me.”

“It's good that you're modest Yuui, but that modesty can also develop into pride if you're not careful.”, Solomon warned

“What do you mean by that?”, Yuui asked

“I'm saying that too much modesty can eventually evolve into a form of pride.”, Solomon, “Say you need help and someone offers it to you. You could end up turning it down because you feel like it's a blow to your ego or something like that. I've seen it happen.”

“Well, I never said I was going to ever refuse help.”, Yuui stated, “But thanks for the information anyway. I'll make sure it won't come to that.”

“Glad I could provide the information.”, Solomon smiled, “Now then. About that dumpling plush for twenty-five grim on Akuzon. I could send you the link if you want me to.”

“Yes please!”, Yuui said as her eyes lit up

Solomon chuckled and got to work on looking for the dumpling plush on Akuzon much to Yuui's delight.