💗Asmodeus💗

Yuui walked through Majolish with Asmo. She didn't care too much for make-up and dresses, but Asmo has insisted she come with. The two were looking around when a hairpin caught Yuui's eyes. It wasn't flashy, but it was cute. A little sheep charm was on it as well.

“Yuui~!”, Asmo called, “If you don't pay attention you'll get lost.”

“Hm?”, Yuui responded as she looked up as Asmo, “Oh. Sorry Asmo.”

“Ah. I see you're looking at that hairpin.”, Asmo stated

“Yeah.”, Yuui nodded, “It's pretty cute.”

Yuui continued to stare that the hairpin for another moment before Asmo spoke.

“Do you want it?”, he asked

“Yeah, but I don't think I have enough to get it...”, Yuui commented

“I never asked if you could afford it Yuui. I asked if you wanted it.”, Asmo stated, “Do you want it?”

“I already said yes.”, Yuui said

“Good.”, Amso smiled

He grabbed the hairpin and walked to the counter with the rest of his stuff and paid for it it. Yuui, too stunned to say anything, only watched as Asmo purchased the hairpin. Asmo took his belongings and left the store with Yuui in tow. Once outside, Yuui began to reach for her wallet.

“Uhm... H-How much do I owe you?", Yuui asked nervously

“Oh don't worry about it.”, Asmo smiled, “Seeing you wear that cute little hairpin is all the payment I need.”

“O-Oh. Okay.”, Yuui nodded

The next day at RAD Yuui was wearing the hairpin Asmo bought her. Mammon had constantly questioned Yuui about it, but she just shrugged him off and continued on with her classes. Asmo on the other hand had taken the chance to sneak a very adorable picture of Yuui wearing the hairpin.