The Beginning

In a white space, a beautiful girl opened her eyes. Big, golden eyes that were as serene as the morning dew flicked open and curiously looked around. Long, black hair flowed down her back and a simple white dress highlighted her perfect body. This looked like a scene straight out of a painting.

Then came a voice that disturbed the peaceful and quiet atmosphere. 

[Hello host, I am your system!]

The golden eyes stared curiously at the fluffy white ball claiming to be her system. The so-called system then continued.

[You will be transmigrated into different worlds as a cannon fodder and try to reverse their endings.]

The girl didn't reply, instead just staring at the proclaimed system which made the system feel a bit nervous.

[Um, host?] It nervously called out attempting to break the awkward silence.

The girl finally opened her mouth. "...You look cute." She said continuing to stare.

[Ah! Thank you-] The system said, relieved that the girl decided to speak but was then cut off by the same girl who suddenly pulled the system in for a hug.

The little system who was squished into a hug by the host: ?

"I'm going to call you Zhenzhen." 

The system who was just renamed: ???

[Um, host do you have any questions?] 

"No." The girl said continuing to hug the fluffy ball.

The little system was then rendered speechless. This isn't what was supposed to happen, was it?

 [Uh, host, would you like to see your stats?] Zhenzhen asked.

"Hmm" The girl gave a vague response. Zhenzhen opened up the stats bar taking her reply as a yes.

Host: Jing Yi

Charm: 100

Physical strength: ?

Mental Strength: ?

Points: 0

Items: (None so far)

[So your name is Jing Yi!] Zhenzhen said reading the information but as it continued reading, it became more and more shocked.

[Why is your physical and mental strength not listed?] It questioned.

"I don't know" Jing Yi replied.

[Oh... right! We don't need those stats anyways for the first world.] Zhenzhen said convinced.

[Ah right! I'll tell you the plot of the first world host!

The villainess of the story is called Yan Xiuying and she was childhood friends with the male lead of the story who was called Jian Min. They were both from big families and they both really liked each other so they got engaged with the support of their families when they were only 5. They grew up together and were childhood sweethearts, but one day, when Yan Xiuying was 14 and Jian Min was 15, they had a huge argument which caused the Yan Xiuying to leave the country and go study abroad without letting Jian Min know.

When she was already on the plane, only then did Jian Min know that she was leaving him. He tried to convince her, bombarding her with calls and texts but she didn't respond. He did this for about half a year but eventually gave up after not even getting a text back.

When he was down in spirits, he met the female lead who was called Bai Feng. She looked a lot like the villainess so Jian Min desperately tried to woo her which at first Bai Feng refused but eventually after going through many problems together and spending a lot of time together, she fell in love. Jian Min was also beginning to fall in love and was slowly forgeting about Yan Xiuying.

But also at this time the villainess, Yan Xiuying came back after two years because she regretted her rash decision of leaving Jian Min but when she went to the school that Jian Min was studying in, she saw the scene of Jian Min and a girl who looked like her kissing one another and gazing deeply into the other's eyes.

Yan Xiuying was spoilt ever since she was little so how could she condone this? She immediately rushed forward and started screaming at the two and asking Jian Min how he could do this to her. Bai Feng was annoyed at first since she and Jian Min were interrupted but then she noticed that the girl screaming at them looked a lot like her and she pieced that with the words she heard coming out of Yan Xiuying's mouth and came to a conclusion.

She was a substitute. 

This made Bai Feng extremely angry and upset and she immediately got up with tears flowing down her face and told Jian Min she refused to be a substitute and left. 

Jian Min was extremely shocked by the events. He was about to calm down Yan Xiuying but he looked at her viciously shouting things and the pitiful Bai Feng and decided to go after Bai Feng instead which made Yan Xiuying even more upset.

Jian Min tried to tell Bai Feng that he loved her and Yan Xiuying was in the past but Yan Xiuying continued to terrorise and attempt to break them up which made Bai Feng extremely upset and Jian Min so annoyed that he eventually came to despise Yan Xiuying. 

As the female lead and male lead of the story, they eventually got back together after resolving the problem and Yan Xiuying's attempts to break them up made them even closer.

The final straw is when Yan Xiuying used Jian Min's family to get him to break up with Bai Feng since Bai Feng was from a poor family and only had her mother. He and Bai Feng compiled a list of all the crimes she had done and sent it to the police. Yan Xiuying was then arrested and lived a miserable life in prison while her family's company broke down and became bankrupt.

Jian Min and Bai Feng then tried to get his family to accept her which they reluctantly did eventually and they got married and lived happily ever after.]

"What is my role?" Jing Yi questioned.

[Host, you are Yan Xiuying's confidante who helped her with her crimes.]

"..."

[The cannon fodder's name was Qiu Yi, she was also part of one of the most powerful families in the country but one day she was kidnapped and saved by Yan Xiuying which made her so grateful that she did everything Yan Xiuying asked of her to repay her without knowing that the kidnapping was actually done by Yan Xiuying.]

"..."

[Yan Xiuying purposely created a scene of her saving Qiu Yi to make Qiu Yi feel like she owed Yan Xiuying and got her to help with her crimes. Eventually, though, Qiu Yi was brought to prison along with Yan Xiuying and died in prison when an inmate stabbed her.]

"..."

"Humans are complicated." Zhenzhen heard Jing Yi mutter.

[?]

"So I will get transported to the world right now?" Jing Yi said seemingly not noticing Zhenzhen's confusion at all.

[Yes, if you would like. Would you like to go now?] Zhenzhen said excitedly.

Jing Yi hugged the fluffy ball to her chest and nodded.

Transporting...