"Ross?!" He exclaims his face pale and his lips purple my face mirroring his. This is impossible how could he be the same Chase. I could sense the tension in the air Avani and her boyfriend watching silently, and Charli, the poor thing looks like she's about to run out of there crying any minute. His voice is as smooth as I remember but there is something different about him. His long brown hair is now short and jet black, his left eye brow has a slit. Over all he looks more edgy and...sexy? Yep, definitely more sexy. I swallow hard before speaking.

"W-what are you doing here Chase?"I ask chuckling nervously and looking at everyone else in the room, they all look away from my gaze. Dicks.

"Thank you, it's really nice to see you too." He sarcastically remarks and rolls his eyes.

"Really, it's really nice to see yo-" I start.

"Chase here is my boyfriend." Charli interupts, getting up and wrapping her arms around Chase's waist, smiling up at him before looking back at me with a smug smirk.

"Yeah? Um I'm going to go and call a friend," I dismiss myself for a minute. I walk out into the hallway down to the bathroom, hoping the walk will be long enough that it will extinguish the burning ache of jealousy in the middle of my chest.

I reach for my phone and pull it out before calling Puda.

"Rossalinda!" Puda says faking a Spanish accent. Making me laughing I can already feel the fiery burn being put out with each word from his mouth.

"Pudino!" I retort.

"So how is my best friend doing in college?"

"It's...good?" I say not sure myself.

"Ooo, you lying." He howls and I can practically see the smirk plastered all over his face.

"Well, urm yo-."

"Spit it out god damn." He cuts me off.

"If you quit being a dick I'll tell you!" I roll my eyes. "So you remember the trip I had with my mom to Disney world last year?" I say harshly.

"Hmm."

"Well I kissed a guy on that trip, it's a long story so don't ask but anyway since then I kept imagining his lips and the taste of hi-."

"I get it! Go on." He frantically cuts in.

"Well today when I kissed Chris goodbye at the airport, well I-I kissed him thinking about the other guy and I tried to pull his hair but he doesn't have any and I think he might think I'm cheating on him and I think that's why he was so dry on the phone earlier and the guy I kissed goes to my campus and his friend is my roommate." I blurt out, breathing heavily desperately trying to catch my breath. I didn't even think to breath while telling him that.

"The Bible app is free." He remarks and I huff.

"Puda." I whine, even though it was an ok joke.

"Ok, ok." He chuckles "I think you should tell Chris." His is tone serious. Is he stupid or is he dumb I can't tell Chris he'll break up with me.

"I can't tell him he'll brake up with me." I squeak, as though saying the words cause me pain.

"I know, I know, then...um. Don't tell him just let it ride out and try to stay away from the prick." It makes sense, what Chris doesn't know can't hurt him. And how hard can it be avoiding Chase he doesn't seem like the puppy dog type.