10

Today is my first real day of college, I feel like a little kid at the beginning of the school year. The large wings of the butterflies in my stomach are tickling my insides. I haven't been this nervous since my sisters funeral. I'm really looking forward to my musical theater class, but I'm really excited for the movie I have planned for chase and I today. I wonder what chases major is I've never asked him.

I want to make a good impression so I put on a navy blue sundress. I can't help but to think about the dress my mother wore that first day at Disney.
According to the schedule that I got at the front desk my first class is literature, I love to wright. I mean I am a singer, I really want to be a songwriter too but sometimes the words just don't come to mind. I walk into the classroom, I'm not too early or too late. I take a seat in the middle row next to a handsome boy, he has long brown hair and amazing cheekbones.

He smiles at me and I return the sweet gesture. His shoulder's are broad and his arms are muscular a few tattoos decorating one of them.

"Ondreaz." He smiles sticking out his right hand. He seems so nice and he has a great sense of style, it's kind of like chases but a little more intricate and put together.

I go to shake his hand and of course I stick out the wrong hand. He chuckles and my cheeks flare up in embarrassment. I smile awkwardly and quickly switch hands, so I can properly greet him.

"Ondreaz." I repeat. "That's easy enough to remember." I smile brightly.

"You can call me Ondre if you want." He says smoothly. "Ross?" He asks, sounding more like demand.

"Yeah," I laugh. "How did you know?" I ask a little confused I've only been here for two days.

"Chase never shuts up about you," He smirks, rolling his brown eyes.
I feel my face get hot and instantly
the jar of fluttering butterflies in my stomach bursts open.

"Really?" I ask honestly and completely astounded. I knew chase liked me but I never thought he'd be telling his friends about me. Is ondre his friend?

"Yep, he never stops." He smiles.

"You're friends with him?" I ask, curious.

"Yeah, we're roommates." He cocks a brow at me his brows furrowed.

"What?" I ask, the look on his face is making me nervous.

"Nothing, this might be a long shot but are you the same Ross from Disney world?" He asks and I'm really confused.

"Yeah, why, how?" I chuckle not knowing which question to go with first.

"Well I'm asking because chase has been talking about you since that one day in the hotel room." He looks at me and I know the mortified look on my face is worrying him.

"Don't worry he didn't tell me anything that you guys did, and I'm pretty sure you guys didn't get too far because you left pretty quickly, you where in such a rush to leave you bumped right into me." He laughs, and I sigh in relief I'm glad that chase didn't tell him anything but I still feel giddy about the fact that chase talks about me.

The professor gives us a somewhat simple assignment. She said that tomorrow we'll get into the "good stuff". Me and ondre spoke a few more times and I saw him a couple of times in the hall. Today went by quickly and my last class is the one I've been looking forward to. I haven't seen chase at all and honestly I'm a little disappointed that we don't have any classes together, but it's for the best. I really want to take this time to think about my feelings for chase and hopefully get rid of my feelings for Christian.

My major is on the other side of the small campus. I make the short trek to the musical theater building. When I walk in I'm completely amazed. The theater is gigantic and the stage is spacious it's slightly intimidating.
The instructor is an older man, he is tall and his frame is full he has a handle bar mustache and wild eyebrows. He looks so small standing up on the stage. I take a seat in one of the hundreds of chairs in the large theater. Like any other theater you've seen the ceiling is almost cathedral like and the white and blue paint forming the illusion of sky.

I look around and I think I'm early, there is no one here. The only sound to be heard is classical music echoing through the empty space.
One of the many doors of the theater is opened hand the sound of the music is mixed with giggles and foot steps. I Immediately turn to look at the door like a child when the church door opens. I have to take a double look to make sure my brain wasn't playing tricks on me.

In the door way stood a very tall and very handsome Chase. I'm a little shocked, I didn't know chase could sing let alone act and dance. On his right side was my new friend Ondreaz. He looked really good today he had on a dark green flannel and multiple necklaces hung from his neck. His black jeans hung tightly to his legs and his heavy boots boomed as he walked.

"Hello?" Chase's deep and appealing voice mocks waving a hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I say absent mindlessly.

"You wear staring at me," Chase smirks.

"Dick." I smile. He takes a seat in the chair next to me resting his arm over the back of my chair and he smiles widely at me. My cheeks blush and i quickly look away.

"You look cute, I mean really." He smiles, I love his smile his teeth are so perfect and his smile is so bright.
"I like this, somewhat." He takes the end of my dress with two fingers lifting it slightly before dropping it.
I don't really like this dress anyway I just wore it to make a good first impression.  "So what do you have planned for tonight?" Chase smirks, whispering into my ear. His hot breath ticking me, my shoulder shrugging up in reflex to the funny feeling. I giggle and he chuckles.

"Don't say it like that, it sounds wrong." I whine, looking around us to see if anybody heard what chase said. I spot ondreaz in the front row speaking with a blonde. I smile a shake my head slightly before looking  back at chase.

"You're so adorable." He hums, his blue eyes searching mine.

"I can't tell you, you just have to wait." I smile mysteriously at him.

"Oh come o-" he starts and I know exactly what he's going to say.

"Nope you just have to wait, tsk tsk tsk why are you so impatient. You remind me of my sister."

He smiles before huffing and kicking his feet childishly.

Sorry I really hate this chapter but I'm tired and I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday I went to sleep.😔

Sessiiiii  bebes 🥴

Sessiiiii  bebes 🥴

😚