The walk back to campus was slow and enjoyable. The food at the restaurant was good, and Chase really liked the morí soñando. For the first time since I've gotten to California I feel happy. I still have to fight the urge to hold his hand as we walk. Nothing could ruin this moment.

Me and Chase step into the lobby and walk down the hall to my dorm room. I hug him goodbye but he stays put.

"I'm coming in with you." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Ok," I smile I'm glad he wants to spend more time with me. I really enjoy his company and he makes me feel, fluttery inside.

"Ladies first." He smirks, his eyes traveling to my butt.

"Oh how chivalrous of you." I say sarcastically putting the key in the door and turning the knob. But it's already unlocked, weird I locked it before leaving.

"Well you know, I am a gentleman." He says his face proud.

I push the door open and Chase immediately pushes me up against it; his body pinning mine into the closed door. I feel my breath hitch and my heart beat quicken. His face only inches away from mine. I look away from his gaze, I know my cheeks are flushed I can tell by the burning feeling there.

"Look at me Ross." Chase whispers, his lips only inches away from mine. I direct my eyes back at him and am surprised to see his blue eyes a shade darker clouded with lust.

"I've been wanting to kiss you all day, I know that we talked about this but you're just so irresistible. I love the way your heart quickens at my touch, and the way your tongue dances passionately with mine. I can't stay away." He whispers in my ear. I whimper at his words. I can feel his growing erection pushing against my pelvic bone, and I squirm under him.

"Chase." A breathy moan escaping my mouth. I'm completely turned on right now. But I can't have sex with him, not now at least it's only been two days. Other than Chase's labored breathing, I can hear soft snoring. I look over Chase's shoulder and see someone sleeping in Avani's bed before I can say anything to Chase, he crashes his lips into mine. He expertly moves his mouth against mine. I'm completely flustered and can't think straight. I'm sure Avani wouldn't mind us kissing it's my dorm too. I kiss back with just as much force and passion. His hands moves to my waist and he pulls me closer. I moan into his mouth at the feeling of his erection pressing firmly between my thighs. My hands tangle into his soft hair and I pull on it slightly. Chase's lips leave mine and I whine at the loss of contact.

"Jump baby." Chase says and I reluctantly jump, I hope he can hold me.

His slightly swollen lips move to my jaw. He places sweet kisses along my jaw line. He then begins to walk us to my bed, he moves his lips to my neck kissing the soft skin. He gently tosses me on the bed and hovers over me.

Chase's P.O.V

I threw her on the bed as gently as I could. I really don't want to mess this up, she's always running away from me. I'm not going to have sex with her or anything like that. I just want to feel her lips. She looks so beautiful laying on the bed. She's so perfect and her hips turn me on to the max.
I hover over her and her thick thighs rest on either side of my torso. I'm scared, I really don't want to scare her away. I place my hands on either side of her head to support myself. I kiss her full lips before making my way to her neck. I think I'm supposed to look for her "sweet spot" I'm not sure. It's not my first time or anything but I'm not really used to this.
I kiss around her neck trying to find her most sensitive spot. I know I found it when she moans loudly, the sound is like fucking music to my ears. I'd give anything to hear it again. I suck harshly on the spot right below her ear and her back arches and a moan falls from her lips. Her hips bucking right up into my boner. I groan loudly, and hear someone shift in the bed beside us. The figure sits up and rubs its eyes. My mouth drops open and Ross's eyes go wide when she sees what I see.

"Chase?"

I'm sorry for the short post I was busy.😔

Wild boy 🤪

Wild boy 🤪

Chris looks so sad 😫