11

"Chase?" I ask as we walk back to my dorm for our movie night.

"Hmm?" He hums looking down at me with questioning eyes.

"What are you going to sing tomorrow for Mr. Hampton's class?" Our musical theater professor gave us an assignment to sing a song for the class, since me and chase where goofing around the whole class he said we have to go first.

"I was thinking about something from Hamilton or Dear Evan Hanson, you?"

"Maybe something from Rent or Hamilton." I love Hamilton it's an amazing production.

"Cool, I'm looking forward to it." He winks at me.

"Yeah,"

I turned the key in the knob, chase was close behind me. So close I could feel his soft breathing on the back of my neck. I swear he does it on purpose, he knows the rules and he's testing me.

When I open the door Avani and Anthony are making out on her bed. I turn around without a word and close the door.

"What's wrong?" Chase asks, I'm a little sad I really wanted to have this movie night with chase.

"Avani and Anthony are making out and now we can't watch the movie. I thought she would be out today." I pout crossing my arms. Chase begins to laugh.

"We can just go to my dorm, Ondre is out with that blonde he met in class earlier." I smile and nod.

"This is your dorm?" I gape, his dorm is right across from mine and I didn't even have a clue.

"Yeah," He says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"You have a laptop, right?" I ask hoping he does because I don't want to watch the movie on my phone.

"Duh," he smirks "What do you think I do all day." He rolls his eyes stepping into the dorm.

"Ew." I smile.

"Ross! Why would you think that I was obviously talking about watching Peppa pig." He places his hand on his chest in mock offense.
I giggle.

"Does peppa do it for you?" I laugh.

"Yup, the shape of her round body and piggy snout is exquisite." He compliments trying to keep a straight face.

He opens his MacBook Pro and I gape at it. It's beautiful, I've never had one before. They're so expensive, my mom could't afford one for me.

"Here, put on the movie I have to go pee." He slides the expensive equipment over to me and I pick it up cautiously, as I walk over to Chases bed I see his collection of Pokémon stuffed animals. He's so cute.

I look up the movie. I love this movie it's so funny and I can relate to it. I put it in full screen and before it starts I press pause. I wait patiently for chase to come back from the bathroom. I look around his side of the room, on the small dresser next to his bed is a picture frame. In the picture, chase is smiling and an older women I assume to be his mother is kissing his cheek and hugging him. I pick up the frame and run my finger over the glass. I hear the bathroom door open and I hastily put the frame back.

"What are you doing?" Chase questions suspicion in his voice.

"I-urm." I wasn't doing anything thing wrong. "Nothing. I was looking at this cute picture of you and your mother." I say confidently.