12

⚠️DON'T DO DRUGGGGGGSSS THAT SHIT IS NASTY‼️ DONT DRINK EITHER‼️ ITS NOT CUTE HEAVY ON THE NOT‼️⚠️
Ok enjoy the rest of the chapter☺️

Christian's P.O.V

My fucking head is pounding from the liquor I drank last night this is by far the worst hangover I've ever had. Nas was right I should have never drank that tequila and Hennessy. People always say never mix your liquor but I couldn't help it, the fucking burning in my god damn chest wouldn't go away. I never cared so much for a bitch. That's why. She's not just a bitch she's Ross, the only person I really loved besides my mama. My mama doesn't even love me like she did when I was younger.

I turn over in my bed and when I open my eyes I'm face to face with the chick I took home last night. I groan and push her sleeping body off the bed. She drops to the floor with a thud, I'm not too worried though. I don't even have a bed frame and my mattress is like a foot and a half tall. I sit up to look over the bed and groan in pain. My head still hurts too much to sit up so I slowly lay back down. I wish I were drunk or high right now. High sounds better I don't like this drinking shit. The shit tastes nasty but it works, somewhat. My chest still burns, there's a whole there, and she's the only one who can fucking fill it.

The girl on the ground winces as she sits up. I just fucking noticed she's butt ass naked on my floor.

"I'm leaving," She states picking up her stuff and leaving.

I'm glad she wasn't clingy, she's the only one out of all the females I brought home after Ross who actually knows what a one night stand means. I'm still a little drunk not quite tipsy I drank too much last night to be tipsy I'm still drunk.

"Throw some blunts and hit her once and now she need me, her ni**a wanna be me..." I sing and laugh to myself, remembering a lyric from a Brent faiyaz song.

"Shit." I groan getting out of bed.

I wonder if Ross is hurting like I am I've been hurting the moment I hung up the phone. I can't be without her, I try so hard to get her off my mind but she's just there. I fuck other girls to replace my pain for pleasure, but the only person who can distract me from my hurt is her. She's the only one, in every type of way, sexually emotionally and physically. There is no fucking replacement for the way she feels in my hands.

I pick up the grey sweatpants that are laying on the floor and search the pockets before putting them on. They're empty, and the only thing on my dresser was a roachie (the last bit of a blut that you can't smoke) I need to go buy some more weed. I search my other pair of pants and find forty dollars. I slide my white tank top over my head and walk to the bathroom. I turn the faucet on and take the toothpaste out of the cabinet.

"Where are you going?" A small voice questions.

"Fuck!" I jump startled by the sudden presence. "You scared the shit out of me." I sigh. And Jade scowls, she's smaller than Ross, if I didn't know any better I'd think they were sisters. Ross and Jade have the same skin tone and hourglass figure, but Jade's face is more childlike.

"Where are you going?" She asks again and she's really annoying me.

"I don't gotta tell you, shouldn't you be sucking Puda's dick or something?" I spit she moves in for a month and thinks she runs shit.

"What's wrong?" A sleepy Puda stumbles out of the room.

"You have to buy your bitch a muzzle that's what's wrong." I growl glaring at  Jade.

"What the fuck did you say?!" Puda bites through clenched teeth. And I laugh he acts like I won't beat his ass again.

"I said your bitch is running her fucking mouth so buy that hoe a fucking muzzle." I know he won't say anything back he's to scared to. Both of his eyes are still swollen from our last fight and his lip is still busted, It was a bloody mess. If Jade hadn't come home when she did to brake up the fight he'd probably be in the hospital with a few broken ribs.