"Chase?" Her voice is small and hurt.

I quickly get up off the bed, and look at the tears welling in her brown eyes.

"Char, its not what it looks like." I plead my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Of course, then what is it Chase." She scoffs her voice laced with hurt.

"Its... urm." I try to think of the right words to say, I want to ease her pain.

"It's exactly what it looks like." Ross says smugly. I look over at her a smirk of pure evil plastered on her face as she glares at Charli. I gape at her raw cruelness she knows it will crush charli if she found out.

"Your boyfriend was kissing up on my neck. And I was moaning into his mouth, you know all that good stuff and vice versa." She nonchalantly remarks. Her eyes clouded with a different kind of fucking darkness.
I'm completely shocked this is a completely different Ross compared to the sweet girl I took out to dinner earlier.

The only sound in the room was the sound of Charli's choking sobs, her small frame shakes uncontrollably and the knife in my heart is pulled out and stabbed back in. I just want to throw my arm over her shoulder and tell her everything will be ok. But it's not. It won't be ok, and I don't want to lead her on.

"Y-you said I was your everything, how could you do this? You promised you wouldn't cheat, that's what you said. You said that," Her voice small and her tone questioning. The more I look at her the more it hurts.

"That's what they all say, they all "promise" they won't cheat." Ross scoffs and I can't take it anymore.

"Shut up Ross!" I yell at her, she's just trying to hurt Charli more.

"I didn't cheat you did. Don't come at me with that bullshit Chase." She says sassily. Her nose scrunched up and her hands on her hips. She looks really cute when she catches an attitude. What the fuck am I thinking I'm supposed to be mad at her.
I chuckle a little and when the sound pushes past my lips charli runs straight out the door her face in her hands. My anger towards Ross quickly returning and I shoot her a murderous glare, and much to my annoyance she simply shrugs.

I quickly follow after Charli, but she's gone. My heart sinks, I really wanted to explain things to her, let her down easy, you know?

"Shit!" I yell my voice echoing through the narrow corridors of the first floor of the campus.

I storm back into Ross's dorm room. The door was cracked open, I push it open forcefully. There she is laying on the bed and I almost forget why I was mad at her. She so beautiful but so evil. I walk over to her bed and stand above her my tall frame towering over her.

"Yes Chase." She giggles and I try my hardest not to smile.

"You said you wouldn't want to hurt her." I say threw my teeth.

"I never said that, and I didn't hurt her." She says dismissively not even looking at me.

"Yes you did, you did both of those thin-" I begin but am cut off.
Ross sits up looking at me with an incredulous look on her face.

"No, you're wrong I never said tha-" I attempt to cut in.

"But you sai-"

"I said," She says overpowering my voice. That  I don't want you to hurt her because of me. Never once did I say I wouldn't hurt her. If you could even call that pain." She says and leaves me speechless.