ONE | RUMOR HAS IT

"Rumor has it..."

I walked past the halls of Kamome Academy with ease. I need to find my class. I've been through a lot, but I feel like getting myself into a new emvironment. Thus, me getting into school again.

After I was introduced to the class, I took a seat in front of a yellow-haired boy. As the day went by, I can tell that he's famous for being a weirdo claiming he's an excorcist. But he's got a weak temparament. He won't be able to last even a mermaid, I bet. The school is not really that big but there are rumors about some apparitions. It's actually what the school is famous for. The seven wonders. The most famous, according to the rumors, was Hanako-san pf the bathroom.

As class ended, I wandered around the school and it seemed like my feet took me to the building's bathroom. A girl stood in front of the third stall, knoching thrice and calling the apparition by name, "Hanako-san, are you there?" I facepalmed myself. Could this be another love problem? If so, then this ghost must be really strong.

But no, it was a boy who went out and hid behind her. He seems to be a bit taller than me, young-looking but he's mischievous. A knife is glimmering in his pocket, and that made me think that he's not some weakling. Walking away, my feet led me to the broadcasting room. It wasn't that much, but there were two people inside— and a ghost.

But he's identical to the one in the toilets. A twin, maybe? I skipped the formalities for the fact that I am a foreigner in this school, disregarding my age. "I'm Sachiko Mira, and I'm interested about your club." I said, giving a slight bow as greeting.

"Oooh, new kid? I haven't seen her around."

My eyes lifted up to meet the ghost boy's amber ones, a hint of curiosity flared in his eyes. "You can see me, can you?" He asked, but I ignored and met the green-haired girl's eyes. "Sachiko-san, you're feom what grade?" I stayed in my place and answered curtly. "I'm a sophomore."

"See her capabilities, Sakura-san."

I sighed, "I can sing." The amber-eyed boy's eyes sparkled and asked me to sing through the girl with green hair. "Can you sing for us?" I nodded and walked closer. They offered me a seat, but I declined since I won't be staying that long.

I sighed and sang a small melody in a special language my family has taken down for generations. Being the only one who bears the knowledge of speaking the language, people call it 'forbidden' since it sounds more like an encantation than a language used for normal communication.

Losing everything is just the beginning
Before you learn something new
Things in the emd will work out
It that path is really made for you
Life will always be
An undying circle that's twirling
I was in the low
I'll come back for you

As I finished the melody, the green-haired girl, Sakura, looked surprised. It seems like she knew the language was forbidden. And this might be a hint to her that I'm no human—— that I am the strongest apparition on earth. "If that is all, I have to go. I still have errands to go to."