SEVEN | note

[Sachiko Mira]

There are two things that I always find very refreshing. One is the abandoned building's rooftop and the school cookery since it's free for everyone to use. I sighed as I took a bite from my donut while looking at the sunset. The place itself is really good, so I don't really need to find a good place. Where ever a good place can be.

I sighed upon seeing a note with a red string near the gates. Another wish, I suppose? Feeling heavy, I walked towards the gate, and took the note. It was a wish from a boy. Surprise washed over me as I read the note again and again. It's that exorcist's younger brother who wrote the note. It's a question, I suppose and he's looking forward to meet me in his dreams.

I quickly walked to the student council room. "Is Minamoto-senpai here?" I asked calmy, keeping a shy demeanor to the guy who seemed to be his friend. "Ah, yes, I'll call him." I waited until he went outside and looked at me woth surprise. "Your beloved brother sent this." I said and gave it to him. "He only needs confidence in himself to do it." Teru, as I knew looked at me with a questioning look.

"I came here because I promised you something. And he asked me for help." He sighed and looked me in the eye. "And what do you plan to do about it?" I chuckled, making him annoyed. I patted his shoulder since my frame is shorter than his. "Relax. I'm not going to do anything. He only needs to confess but I suggest he does not. She likes someone else." I said and walked away.

Wishes of romance is something trivial to me. I could care less about romance. And his brother already made a pact with me, I am bound to not do anything that can harm him. And tha includes his feelings for her. Even though I can foretell what will happen, he's got to find out about it by himself. He'll realize it in the end. With a sigh, I walked back to the rooftop to get my stuff.