THREE | Miracle-sama

[Yugi Tsukasa]

When will she arrive? I'm getting impatient, but I still waited. It's been three days, I think? But it seems like it's really unlikely of her to answer my question. I just asked her theough the note if she can have a duel with me.

I hid once I heard footsteps and looked at the person who came. It was that girl from the broadcasting room days ago. She came near my paper and took it. I was about to get mad but she looked at me straight in the eye. "So, you want a duel?"

"Yes, I want to fight her!"

"Are you sure you can beat her?"

"Yes!"

"You have to beat me first."

Oh, it seems like she's an assistant. I smiled and went to her, getting a hold of her neck and raised her up in the air. "Are you sure you can kill me with that?" She asked, her eyes filled with such coldness I've never seen before. I shivered a bit, it's getting cold. I looked at her when she chuckled.

"I can grant you any wish, child."

"You're younger than me."

"I might be, but I'm stronger. You wanted answers, yes? On why my language is forbidden?" That was the last straw, my curiosity got the better of me and I sat down. "Name your price." I said, making her smirk. "You see, your hat. I found something very identical to it. I want him."

"No! He's mine!"

"I know. And that's why I want him. It's either him or that girl." Huh?which girl? "You mean Sakura-chan?" I shook my head vigorously when she nodded. "She-she's my assistant, she's important!" Her eyes flared a sade of blue making me quiver with curiosity. "Well, I guess I can'tnwgotiate with you, kid." After she said that, she left.

But she looks familiar.