SIX | tea time

[Sachiko Mira]

I sighed as I was pulled by the ghost to a seat inside the broadcasting room. There was tea and delicious muffins as well. The young boy clings unto his assistant like a cat, annoying the girl totally. As I took a sip from the tea, the boy stared at me. Everyone seemed surprised by this bit I didn't seem to mind. But after a while of his, stares, her clung unto me instead making his assistant sigh in relief.

"What are you doing?" I said as he bit on my earlobe. He didn't answer, bit reached out for a muffin instead. "For you!" He exclaimed making me throw him to the floor. His voice is ringing through my ear and this is not pleasing at all. "Ouch." He said and sat up with his amber eyes looking at me. "You're strong!" He exclaimed again, making me sip on my tea with intense irritation.

"Could you please shut up? You're irritating." Their mouths hung open. What I did must be unexpected but I couldn't care less. Until he stood up and held me by the neck, raising me above the ground. I choked, trying ot breathe a gasp of air. I learned my lesson, my human body is still weak. I can't fight back in this form. I learned my lesson.

Unable to take it, my eyes glowed a shade of yellowish amber, I can feel my compressed strength's release as my hair changed into a darker ombre of bluish purple. My heart ached because I've been found out too easily. All those small moments I have with the other students, the school life I had missed decades ago will be gone. And I will never allow such an apparition to take away my happiness.

My eyes went red, I kicked his armpits, paralyzing him and setting me free from his grasp. I groaned, feeling my neck crack. He's strong, but not strong enough. I pinned him to the ground, turning the tables. Now I'm the one who had him on the neck. I stared at him, his amber eyes sparkled up making me flick his forehead hard. "You're a crazy brat. Let me go." I said and went back to my chair to finish the tea, heating it up again before I continued to drink the remaining contents.

I let myself slowly change into my human form when I'm sure that my neck isn't strained. It'll be a big problem if I don't. "Is this why the brat pulled me in?" The two nodded, not making a sound. I sighed, "speak freely, it's okay." The two looked relieved when I looked at them. It's been moments of silence— except that Tsukasa, I think kept on muttering how amazing I was.

"We apologize for his behavior. He's really... more like a cat than a human." She said with disdain making me laugh. "He also has no sense of personal space." She added and as I felt someone jump from behind me. "Are you sure?" He said while clinging on me. "Don't annoy her, Tsukasa." The ghost boy- cat just shrugged. "Get off me." I said, making him shiver. But he just clung onto me more. "This is annoying!" I screamed and slumped on my chair.