1️⃣

In a private school class 3 A, there teachers were giving them the test papers of their tests.

"You all have not reached my expectations except the yaoyorozu twins. Except them you all have less than 90 marks", said the teacher.

Students know that it was obvious that the yaoyorozu twins will be the top student. They both have good looks, nice grades and money.

But basically whole school have crush on Yaoyorozu y/n.
He is like a prince of school.
Both boys and girls admires him even teachers.

Expected from them both they both were calm and didn't even flinched.

"Yaoyorozu Momo has got 98 marks and Yaoyorozu y/n has got 100 marks, you both may take your papers", said the teacher.

After teacher disturbed every test paper.

"So i also checked the everyone's courier paper. You all have a choose very good jobs. Wish you all a very good luck for your jobs and also yaoyorozu twins are recommended by UA",said the teacher.

Everyone were happy for both of them and they know it is obvious that they will be recommended.

The bell rang.

Everyone than started to go to their home.

"Let's go momo", said y/n as he took his bag and went outside and Momo trailed behind him.

After arriving in there lemo.

"Y/n - nii , why you always throw the love letters and reject every confession",asked momo curiously.

"Because i don't care about there feelings and i don't even like them", said Y/N and after that he opened his phone to watch some anime

And wore Bluetooth headphones to listen to anime.

He usually watch anime and play video games.

They arrived at the yaoyorozu mansion.

After arriving in there mansion y/n removed his headphones and went inside.

Asahi went inside his room and threw his bag and plopped into his bed.