CH 8 : Life Is A Soup, I Am Fork

CH 8:LIFE IS A SOUP , I AM FORK

❁❁❀❁❁

Y/N WANTED TO DIE, IT WAS NOT NEW THAT HE WANTED DIE .
He remember it in the middle of fight that he forgot add a fucking good wattpad story in his reading list.

What is life - Y/N thought staring at the blue haired villain.

"Life is a soup, I am fork", y/n said blankly. "What. YaoY/N how is life soup and you are fork? You are clearly human", Todoroki asked. "I am just regretting my life decisions", y/n said.

❁❁❀❁❁

The USJ attack ended, thanks to Dadmight.

"Fuck me", y/n said, "Gladly", Kaminari said wrapping his arm around Y/N's waist,
"What"
"What"

❁❁❀❁❁

So like school sadly started again after the USJ event.

Y/N wanted to die cause he can't find that story on Wattpad. He tried his best to find it but he can't.

Y/N then kept his head on the table and was thinking about the incident that happened yesterday.

Le Flashbacks

Y/N bumped into two sexy peoples last night. They were Shigaraki Tomura and Dabi. They cornered him.

"Look-Look who is here", Dabi said smirking, "You are at the next level of sexiness", Shigaraki said licking his lips.

"I know I am fucking sexy as hell, so let me fucking go you piece of shits", y/n said. "I like this confidence", Dabi said moving closer. Y/N kicked him in nuts. "FUCK YOU BITCHES", y/n said running but Shigaraki grabbed him and kissed Y/n.

Shigaraki entered his tongue in the black haired male's mouth. The kiss was really passionate making it hard to believe that it was Shigaraki's first kiss. Y/N was overpowered by the pleasure. After parting away, their salivas were connecting their tongues.

"Wha- I you what", Y/N said.

2000 YEARS LATER

"WHY THE FUCK YOU KISSED ME YOU BASTARD", Y/N shouted blushing .

"FUCK THIS SHIT I AM OUT", y/n said running away from them.

"He is really cute, that tsundere", Shigaraki said lightly chuckling. "CAN'T YOU EVEN FUCKING CARE FOR ME, I AM LAYING HERE WITH PAIN. I ALSO WANTED TO FUCKING KISS HIM", Dabi shouted in pain.

"Well I don't care", Shigaraki said.

Le Flashback ended

The kiss was nice - y/n thought blushing.

❁❁❀❁❁