CH 12 :Overhaul

CH 12: OVERHAUL

❁❁❀❁

❛❛ MARRY ME ❜❜

These two words made Y/N fucking annoyed. He stare at the pro hero in disbelief. Was he joking or actually serious? Why the fuck would Y/N marry him. They just met and the pro hero is spouting nonsense.

"You can't be serious", Y/N said to Hawks who was sweat dropping regretting his life choices, "I-I d-don't know", Hawks said as he averted his gaze from Y/N. "You are hot but you know I am a high school student", Y/N said to the male.

Hawks blushed when he heard Y/N telling him that he is hot. "I don't know what I was thinking when I told you to marry me but we could marry me in future", Hawks said to the male in front of him who was casually eating his food because food is main priority.

"I didn't know that pro hero hawks was soo much straightforward", Y/N said finishing his food. "I am going, bye Hawks. Text you later", Y/N said winking at the winged man that was sitting on the couch flustered. Y/N paid for his food and went outside.

❁❁❀❁❁

After a nice walk Y/N sat on the bench of a certain park. There were only few children there who were minding their own business and playing with each other.

Y/N closed his eyes and rested his head on the bench but got disturbed when someone tugged his jeans. He opened his eyes to see a little girl with white hair and red eyes with a little horn.

"Yes", Y/n said to the girl who was scared, "E-Excuse m-me mister I lost my father, can you please help me find him. I don't want to bother you but you l-looked k-kind", she said fidgeting with her little fingers.

Y/N looked at the girl and decided that he is gonna everything to protect this girl and will illegally adopt her.

"Ok, I will help you find him and what's your name", Y/N said smiling, "Thank you, my name is Eri""Ok Eri chan, call me Y/n-nii and tell me what your dad looks like and what did he wore ", Y/N said lifting Y/N in his arms and hold her with her sitting on one of his arm.

"He looks like ummmm he wears a mask, he has golden eyes and was wearing shirt", Eri said to Y/N. Y/N can't find the man with this little information but he will try to find him.

❁❁❀❁❁

"I am sorry Eri, I can't find him, let's take a little break and then we will once again find him", Y/n said re-assuring the little girl who wants to find her dad. They were finding him for at least half and hour but the result was not good.

"Here, for you", Y/N said to Eri giving her an apple candy, "Apple candy ", she said smiling cutely.

"Thank you Y/N nii chan", Eri said smiling at the black haired male that smiled back at her

"ERI", a unknown voice said. Y/N saw an attractive man with  pale skin and narrow build  with short, shaggy auburn hair, parted to the right. His eyes were thin with small and gold iris with rather long lower eyelashes and small eyebrows.

He wore a black dress shirt with matching dress pants, a pale gray tie around his neck and a belt with a long, thin buckle around his waist, with three beaded lobe piercings in his left ear with a mask.

"Daddy", Eri happily said and ran towards to the male, "I was worried for you, where were you", he said. "Daddy I was lost and Y/N nii helped me to find you", Eri said to pointing to black haired male with a ponytail.

"Thank you for helping her", the man said, "It's okay and it isn't it great that Eri chan you found your dad. It's my que to go. Bye", Y/N said to them. "Wait, Y/N nii don't go. I will miss you", she said in a sad tone.

"But I have to go", y/n said rather sad that he have to say goodbye to Eri, her illegitimate daughter that he adopted in her mind and swore that if something happen to her, he will kill everyone and run away.

"If you don't mind we could exchange numbers and Eri could talk with you or meet up", kai said to y/n who agreed to it and exchanged numbers

"My name is Yaoyorozu Y/N, nice to meet you ", Y/N said, "My name is Kai Chisaki, pleased to meet you".

"Ok bye Kai san", Y/n said waving at them and then running away.

"BYE Y/N NIII CHAN", Eri shouted waving at him

❁❁❀❁❁

"And after that he gave me apple candy", Eri completed telling what happened. "Oh, he looks interesting", Kai said smirking.
"What do you mean by it Papa"

"Nothing Eri, it is your sleep time, go to sleep, sweet dreams"

"Good night papa", Eri said before drifting to sleep.