CH 13 : Stop Breaking The Fucking Fourth Wall

CH 1 3 : STOP BREAKING THE FUCKING FOURTH WALL

A/N: 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 1

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR 1.1K VOTES

❛❛ WHAT ARE YOU THINKING Y/N ❜❜

Momo asked her brother who was staring in the blank wall, "I am thinking that why did the stupid author make us kiss each other", y/n said, "STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL", Momo shouted at her brother who was still staring at the wall. "HOW ABOUT A NO", y/n shouted not sparing a glance at Momo.

"You- by the way isn't Midoriya san coming here today", Momo said to her brother who most likely forget about this, "WHAT THE FUCK, HOW THE FUCK COULD I FORGET THAT IZUKU IS COMING HERE TODAY", Y/n shouted before running in the bathroom to take bath. Momo sweat drop at her brother 'Seriously Aniki',Momo thought before going back in her room.

After taking bath and changing in his clothes, y/n checked his phone to see the time to see when Izuku will come

After taking bath and changing in his clothes, y/n checked his phone to see the time to see when Izuku will come."The author is really lazy", y/n said once again breaking the fourth wall. "Y/N Aniki stop breaking the fourth wall", Momo shouted entering y/n's room.

'Why the fuck are you here ", y/n said clearly annoyed,"Midoriya san aka your boyfriend is here and sitting in the hall patiently waiting for you ", Momo said and Y/N started running towards the hall.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

' I knew that Y/N was rich but I didn't know that he was this rich', Midoriya thought sitting at a really expensive sofa with maids serving him cold drinks .

Midoriya got startled when he heard the door opening, he glanced to see a beautiful woman wearing a black shirt with navy blue jeans and her black hair were curled. "You must be Midoriya san", she said approaching Izuku.

'She kinda looks like Y/N', Midoriya thought, "Yes, I am Midoriya", Midoriya said to the woman, "Hello, I am y/n's mother and you can call me mom", she said, "I-I can't you call mom", Midoriya stuttered out, "Eh don't worry we are family, you are my dear son's boyfriend so you don't have anything to worry about", she said patting Midoriya shoulder who was blushing,' I got accepted by his mother so it means that me and y/n could become a couple', Midoriya thought.

"Mom don't say stupid things and make Izuku uncomfortable", y/n said blushing standing at the doorway, "Oh my, my little baby is blushing", y/n's mom teased her son. "Let's go Izuku", y/n said still blushing and holding Izuku's hand.

"Don't be shy", M/N said to the y/n who was dragging Izuku away. "I AM NOT FUCKING SHY", Y/n shouted, "Say this and satisfy yourself", his mother rolled his eyes at the black haired male.

"I- Let's just go Izuku", y/n said to Izuku who nodded.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"I am sorry for my mother", y/n said to Izuku who smiled brightly more than the sun and said "It's okay Y/n kun".

Y/N made sunglasses and wore it and kept his hand on his forehead, 'It's fucking bright', he thought.

【A/N :Sorry for short chapter 】

🎉 You've finished reading 🅈🄰🄾🅈🄾🅁🄾🅉🅄 🅃🅆🄸🄽🅂 [🄱🄽🄷🄰🅇 🄼🄰🄻🄴 🅁🄴🄰🄳🄴🅁] 『DISCONTINUED』 🎉