CH
CH

At least in my head I'm yours

『~ミドリヤ イズク』
『~MIDORIYA IZUKU

" Just be with me ,
we will discuss
the fucking
details later"

【~バクゴウ かつき】
【~BAKUGOU KATSUKI

...........................................................................

Unknown to the two boys an angry pomeranian commonly known as Bakugou Katsuki was watching the two exiting the class .

He never saw a boy like a you.

But he don't like that you were with a nerd but not with him.

What was in that nerd?

He will make sure that you look at him.

BACK to You

Midoriya just stared at you when you were both going to his house as first you both have to change clothes.

You were handsome.
When people saw your face they will get distracted from there works and just see at you.

It will be first time that he will take someone to his apartment.

Love can seriously change a person.

-AT THE APARTMENT -

Mom I am home”, Midoriya said as he entered the apartment.
“Welcome home Izuku and is he your friend”, Inko asked.
“Yes mom. His name is Yaoyorozu Y/N and Yao Y/N she is my mom”, said Midoriya.

“Nice to meet you”, y/n said.

Midoriya showed him the way towards his room.

“Wow, Midoriya. You really like Yagi”, said y/n amazed by Izuku's room.

“Wait a second I forgot my workout clothes ”, said Y/N.

“Oh. So what should we do? ”,asked Midoriya.

“Don't worry I will make my clothes”, said as he removed his uniform 's shirt to make clothes.

“Y-Yao Y-Y/N w-what a-are y-you d-doing ”, asked Midoriya flustered by the male' s sudden stripping.

Izuku was flustered to see
Y/N 's body. It was well built. He was trying his best not to drool.

Y/N proceeded to make clothes.

He made a black crop top and (f/c) colour short.

“Wow, Yao Y/N your quirk is awesome ”, Midoriya started to fanboy and wrote the notes in his notebook.

Everyday they both went to a harsh exercise at the beach.

Everyday Asahi came to Midoriya 's class.

These days Midoriya 's crush started to become more and more deeper.

Bakugou being a angry pomeranian plus a tsundere wanted to talk to Y/N but his ego was coming on the way.

Y/N being dense as hell didn't noticed anything.

One day when Y/N was at a book store buying manga Bakugou spotted him.

When he was going to vending machine to buy (f/d) Bakugou wall slammed him.

“What the fuck”, Y/N asked.

“You are that fucking bastard that hangs around that nerd”, asked our local pomeranian.

Translation ≈ You are that hot bastard that hangs around that nerd.

“You mean Midoriya ”, asked
Y/N.

“My name is Bakugou Katsuki. Remember this name. I will be the number 1 hero”, Bakugou said.

“Nice name, by the way my name is Yaoyorozu Y/N. ”, said y/n.

Bakugou was flustered but before he could say anything a cute piece of broccoli came to

“Y/N  kun”, shouted Midoriya in his lovely voice but there was a tint of jealousy in his voice.

"Midoriya", he said.

Midoriya yanked Y/N 's arm from Bakugou.

"Y/N kun I forgot to tell you that please call me by my first name and can I also call you y/n", asked Izuku.

"Ok Izuku", said Y/N.

"Let's go", said Izuku.

"Bye Bakugou", he said and proceeds to walk with.

Izuku glared at Bakugou and then proceeded to talk to Y/N smiling and blushing.

Tch who does that nerd he think he is to steel him. But I at least touched him, thought Katsuki.

… … … … … … … … … … … … …

LOVE CAN CHANGE
PERSON'S
PERSONALITY

愛して ます
aishite masu
『I love you

LOVE ME

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Hope you enjoyed
the story

⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫