CH 四

CH 4

____________

AT DAY OF ENTRANCE EXAM AND RECOMMENDED EXAM

_____________

"Good luck", y/n said to Izuku as he went separate ways. "Thank you Y/N kun. Same to you", Izuku shouted as he saw y/n walking to a different ways. He will try his best to get selected to be with the same school as y/n.

"Did you said good luck to your boyfriend ", Momo said as he was elbowing Y/n. "Momo for the last time he is not my boyfriend ", y/n said. "Don't be shy Aniki", Momo said. "I swear Momo if you said something anything about my so called boyfriend I wil forget you are my twin", y/n said angrily to Momo. Momo knew y/n is scary when he is angry, so she thought of shutting up.
Unknown to the twins a human canadian flag was seeing both of them talking as he was seating behind them.

After the written and interview it was the turn of race.
Girls and boys were separated in different slots.

(A/N : Sorry but I will not write the race part)

Y/N was with Inasa, Todoroki and some extras. Y/N came at first, Inasa at second and Todoroki at third.
"WELL YOU REALLY DID GREAT AND CONGRATULATIONS FOR COMING AT FIRST. MY NAME IS YAORASHI INASA", Inasa said as his head was touching the floor and blood was coming from his head.

"No need to do this. Thank you and my name is Yaoyorozu Y/N", Y/n said taken a back by this nature. When Inasa went to congratulate Todoroki, Todo just shoved Inasa by giving a glare and saying something rude.
"Damn he very upset", y/n said as he saw the whole scene. When y/n went towards Momo. She hugged y/n and was congratulating Y/N.

When the whole test was completed, everyone went to change their clothings in their locker.
After changing y/n went outside and was waiting outside as he sat on the bench and was texting Izuku.

You

Izuku my exam is
completed. It was
easy. How was your ?

Unexpectedly the reply was within 4 second. It seemed like Izuku was waiting for y/n to text him.

Cute Broccoli

I just broke my arm.
I am afraid that
I am not gonna
get selected.

You

You will surely
get selected. Have faith in yourself.
You are the best.

Cute broccoli

Thank you Y/N kun.
I really needed it.
You are truly a good
friend.

You

Completely out of
topic but you are really
cute Izuku.

Cute Broccoli

T-Thank you Y/N.
I think you are
handsome and hot.

S-Sorry if it sounded
bad.