CH 6

『I am gonna add Mpreg in the story , sorry if  you are uncomfortable with this』

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON", All might shouted as he walked in the class not like a normal person. Everyone was admirers All might but you kept a poker face and was starting at him.

Yagi san really likes shouting - Y/n thought

"TODAY IN MY CLASS YOU ARE GOING FOR A TRIAL BATTLE", All might said.

Everyone went to the lockers and started changing into their hero costumes.

『Hero Costume』

-CHANGING ROOM-

In the changing room it was difficult for Izuku, Katsuki, Ejirou, Denki and Shōto were at the edge of having a nosebleed cause you look hot and your hero costume really expose your abs.

When all of you except Izuku reached outside, you saw Momo wearing the same costume as you and when both of you made contact, you two gasped.

"Y/N aniki why are you wearing same costume as me", Momo said, "I should say the same fucking thing and why the fuck you are exposing so much body ", y/n said. "Didn't both of you decide this costume as you are twins? ", Kirishima asked. "No/Fuck no", both of them said at the same time.

"Cover up your fucking body", y/n said as he don't want any perverts staring at her, "Same should go with you", Momo said pointing towards you.
Before you could say anything Izuku came running towards you with his costume that was kinda similar to All might.

"How do I look Y/N kun", he asked happily, "Don't you think that your costume is kinda same as All might but it is cute like you", y/n said smiling that made his love interests heart flutter.
Y/N and Izuku engaged in talking.

Y/N kun is really nice makes me to keep him with me forever - Izuku said.

" Oi pretty face", Bakugou said as he just dragged you away from Izuku "Bakugou san why the fuck are you dragging me", Y/n said irritated. "Because you were just fucking talking to that Deku even if their someone that us better than him", Bakugou said.

"Hello YaoY/N", Kaminari said as he hugged Y/N tightly when Bakugou dragged him in his friends circle. " Oi Don't cling to him", Bakugou said to Kaminari "Well hello, my name is Kirishima Ejirou, nice to meet you Yaoyorozu san", Kirishima said smiling. "Just call me YaoY/N Kirishima", Y/n said to Kiri.

So this was the start of the friendship of this trio and on the other side Izuku was really like really angry that Bakugou just dragged you away from him.

Todoroki was trying to talk with you but before he could do anything Bakugou just dragged you away from him.

Momo was standing there and she saw the whole scene and she immediately got to know that these boys like his Aniki.

The Teams-

Team A - Midoriya and Uraraka

Team B - Todoroki and Shoji

Team C - Y/N, momo and M***ta

Team D - Bakugou and Iida

Team E - Mina and Aoyoma

Team F - Sato and Koda

Team G -  Jirou and Kaminari

You and Momo were absolutely disgusted no beyond disgusted to be in the same team with a a fucking grape shit pervert called M***ta.

That shit was beyond happy to be in a same team with two sexy people and unfortunately he could enjoy the view as both of your bodies were exposed.

The first fight between Bakugou and Izuku was terrible.

When All might asked someone that why he chose Iida as the Mp, you and Momo gave a very big explanation and everyone was shocked by the duo's intelligence.

But Y/N I wanted to say this thing - All might thought being sad as he can't say anything.

Team C Vs Team E

Team C  that was the villain team won.

M***ta did absolutely nothing.

You and Momo were the only ones that was fighting.

In the battle you were battling by making bombs, knifes, katakana and many other weapons as you like playing with weapons as they were your favourites.

"Isn't it dangerous?", someone asked All might when the battle was going on and he answered by "Y/n will not hurt someone in a practice battle unless".

He knew that you being a sadist like the terror on people's faces even if you are training to be a hero.

Y/n was the MP of the battle.