CH 10

CH 10

WARNING :little obsessive behaviour and short chapter.

❁❁❀❁❁

❛❛WHY THE FUCK THEY ARE HERE, I WANTED TO GO HOME AND READ MANGA ❜❜

"That's pretty sad Aniki and I hope you don't forget that you have to practise for sports festival", Momo said. "Sad".

Yao-Y/N is really pretty. I wish to keep him in a cage so that I am the only one that could see him-Kirishima thought staring blankly at Y/N and came back in reality when Mina shook him.

Y/N forget his pen. This is not a problem because I will keep this in my shrine for Y/N - thought Izuku happily and he kept them in his bag."Momo and Izuku let's go", Y/N said a hint of annoyance was in his voice, gripping Izuku and. Momo's hand, he approached the crowd.

'Y-Y/N is holding my hand. His hand feels really soft' Izuku thought.

❛❛ Fuck off, I don't wanna fucking fight with you fucking bastards, so give me fucking space ❜❜

"Aren't you rude ?",Monoma said, "I know I am fucking rude so now fucking leave", Y/N said glaring . 'This isn't how I wanted to talk with my crush' Monoma thought and he couldn't say anything as Y/N just went away.

The trio went as the crowd separated to gave them space.

'Midoriya is really good friends with Y/N
............ I want to be the only person that Y/N looks at ' Kaminari thought .

❁❁❀❁❁

Place:Yaoyorozu Mansion

❛❛Y/N aniki, he is coming back ❜❜

"Eh why", Y/N said, "I dunno", Momo said hugging Y/N who was sitting on the chair reading 『fav/manga』.

" What are you reading", Momo asked the older male, " Can't you see", y/n said, " Aniki stop being rude"