CH 11 : Marry Me

CH 11 : Marry Me

❁❁❀❁

❛❛ OI GO BACK ❜❜

❛❛ You are being rude ❜❜, Momo asked her brother who was staring at her. ❛❛ shut up ❜❜, Y/N said annoyed

" okay I will go back ", Momo said texting someone on her phone, "Who the fuck you are texting? ", y/n asked his sister, "Jirou san", Momo said happily. "Oh you mean my sister-in-law", Y/N said staring at her "Yes, you are right. She is my wife but she don't know it yet",Momo said with a blank expression.

"If it was a yandere fanfic than it would be creepy", Y/N said breaking the fucking fourth wall. "Don't break the fourth wall", Momo said to her brother, "Than why the fuck you are breaking it", y/n said, "Stop breaking it", Momo said. "Well anyways I am going outside cause reasons that I don't want to tell you", y/n said .

❁❁❀❁❁

"Let's fucking eat food from one of my favourite restaurants ", Y/N said standing in front of a restaurant named

MY FUCKING RESTAURANT
「If you don't like the food here then fuck off cause my cooks are better than your sorry ass」

"The restaurant name is like he is owned by Bakugou ", y/n said lightly chuckling and then he entered the restaurant with a masked man that was wearing a big jacket.

Y/N and that man hand collided when he touched the door handle. "Ah", both of them said at the same time. Y/N turned his head towards the man.

The man widened his eyes staring at the handsome person in front of him. He was truly blessed to see a beauty at his break.

"Y-You g-go first", the man stuttered out 'Why the fuck I stuttered, people stutter when they see me', "Ok, now open the door", Y/N said to the mysterious person, "Pardon"
"I said you open the door because your hands are on the fucking handle", Y/N said annoyed. "Umm okay".

❁❁❀❁❁

"Why the fuck you are sitting with me? ", Y/N said annoyed to the mysterious man that was revealed as the Pro hero- Hawks.

"Don't be cruel hearted. You should be happy that a pro hero wants to sit with you", Hawks said smiling to the annoyed Y/N. "I don't fucking care if you are the fucking pro hero, I want to fucking sit alone", Y/n said, "Well don't be rude. Here is my number for such a hot boy",Hawks said happily and then he realized his mistake his face become into a troubled one .

Y/N blankly stared at the pro hero in front of him. "Are you sure that you are a pro hero? Like 100% sure because I am not", y/n said.

"I am 100% pro hero and here is my number", Hawks said winking and giving Y/N his number. Y/N just kept it in his pocket.

"Here are your orders", the waitress said keeping the food on the table.

"Y/N is this person harassing you.", the waitress said whose name was Sugahina [if you ship it then you are my friend ].

"Hey have some respect, I am a pro hero for", Hawks whined. "I don't care. Y/N is more important than anything after yaoi", she said. "If he will do something I will call you", y/n said. "Then it's okay bye".

"You know her" "Well I am the regular customer here"

❁❁❀❁❁

Y/N used his hair to brush his bangs that was giving him problem eating his ramen. He closed his eyes and swallowed the noodles. It was hot so puffed some air out from his mouth. His eyes were closed with red cheeks and was puffing some air out from his mouth with his hand tucking his hair behind his ear.

Hawks was in awe, he was blessed to see such a site in front of him. It was giving him wild imaginations.

When Y/N opened his eyes, Hawks grabbed his hand and said to him or more like shouted

❛❛ MARRY ME ❜❜