Prologue

This story is set around the years when the vampires and werewolves had taken over the world.
Lycans were rarely born at the time and if there were a lycan pack around?no one would know about it unless it was another lycan.

Most humans were used as sex slaves, blood bags for the vampires, pets, for overtime working maids while others who still lived off a business,were brutally treated with high amount of tax.

Human families who lived the least free life that was given,lived in the woods just afew miles from town where their shops were located.

In the town of Eastern Valleys town, lived an average bakery whose business was successful amongst the rest of all the shops in town.

The Bakers Bakery.

Sophia Bakers is the only daughter of Charles and Katherine Baker,the owners of the shop.
Sophia's existence was kept a secret from everyone else.

No one had seen the girl ever since she so called 'died' at the age of 9.
The year that the werewolves and vampires decided to come out of their hiding and dominate the world.

Katherine and Charles had been trying so hard to have a child and finally when they had their little jewel,the center of their world, she would be taken away from them to serve as a slave at the age of 9.
So they faked her death and kept her hidden away in the bakery's dungeon where it wasn't all that bad.

She had the most brightest princess room she could ever ask for and her parents were always there to tuck her in bed and wake up next to her in the mornings.

She never understood why her parents kept her locked up in the dungeons.
Never the less,she made her time alone constructive by learning new things- whether from reading the many books her father would bring her,or tried to experiment on it.

As years went by, the little girl turned into a beautiful young woman,perfect soft pale skin that has never seen the light of day ever since the age of 9.
She was a small thing only reaching the average height of 5'8 at the age of 19.

Although she developed over the course of years,she was still the same innocent Sophia.

Naturally,she had light brown hair and the brightest red lips from a bad habit of biting her lips out of nervousness.

She was the definition of perfection,slim breathtaking figure,naturally curly waist length hair and the sweetest personality you'd never find in a teenager.

What happens when the Bakers daughter is suddenly out of secrecy.
Its when the Lycan King walks into that bakery smelling this intoxicating scent.

Mate!!