Sophia(1)

Waking up in my room, I smiled when I smelled the cookies baking in the kitchen.

I got outve bed,of course I had to freshen up or else I won't be getting any cookies this morning from mama.

I got outve bed in a white knitted sweater mama made me and gray Calvin Klein sleeping pants that papa bought me from this thing called a mall.

I don't know much about it except for its where you buy clothes and shoes and eat in a restaraunt or fast food stand.

After I freshen up, I pulled my hair back as I walked out my room and into the kitchen passing through the small living room I had down here.
I live in the dungeons,not knowing why but this has been my home ever since I was 9 when papa and mama told me the outside world wasn't .....safe anymore to live in.

The walls are white and the lights are a beautiful color ,but sometimes too blinding especially if I'm reading.
I have a black L shaped leather couch and I sometimes watch Netflix,but most times,I just indulge myself in Nicolas Sparks romance novels.

My favorite one used to be A Walk To Remember but now its Safe Haven.
These were one of ---- scratch that,are my favorite books,Nicolas Sparks is such a talented author.

Upon entering the kitchen, mama is just pulling out another batch of cookies.
Even though I'm a bit saddened that I can't go out most times, wait- I can't go out at all, I love my life here.
I have everything I could ask for, loving parents,a safe comfortable environment from the outside world and lots and lots of food.

"Good morning ma" I said pecking her cheek.

"Good morning Sophia. Sit down, your father is on his way with the warm milk" I nodded as she sat a plate of warm cookies in front of me.

"Be careful mija, its a bit hot" I nodded as she made me hot chocolate.

My favorite drink.

"How are my two favorite girls?" I heard papa's voice say as he stood holding a glass jar of what I assumed was milk.
He pours it on a glass and puts it next to me placing a kiss on top of my head.

"Good morning papa" I said as I sipped on my hot chocolate.

"Good morning princessa" papa says kissing the side of my head as he pours milk into my hot coco drink.

"Alright sweetheart, your new collection of John Green's books are in the library,will that all you'll be needing today?" Papa asked and I nodded biting my cookie.

"Yes. Thank you" I said politely.

"Your mother and I have to hurry getting to work today, someone of royalty is visiting the towns today. Are you sure you don't want to come along?you can just pretend like another customer from the next town?" Papa offered and I felt my heart racing faster by the second.

"N-no papa. Too many people, I don't think I'm ready for that" my parents share a look.

"Its fine sweetheart, just stay down here. I left your favorite in the oven, its a bit hot so please don't touch it now, we love you princess" mama says as they both pull me in a group hug.

"I love you too mum and dad" they pull away and kiss my cheeks.

"We're going now sweetheart, be safe ok?" I nodded as they both leave.

Its just me and the new Fault In Our Stars.

Great way to start the day.