Sophia(9)

I blink a few times adjusting to the lighting of this place.

Where am I?

I look around me seeing as I'm in an all white corset dress that looked like it had special lighting to it.

So......magical?

Am I dead? Did I die?

I touch my face feeling relived. I'm not hurt.

I get off the.....forest floors?what the heck am I doing lying in a beautiful bed made of.....roots?and creeping flowery plants.

I gasp when I stand up, my hair color,it was.....it was a rich brown color and it was like,ironed out to perfection.
Like....like I just dyed it or something. It was such a beautiful color.

It reached right below my waist.
"Woah" I said speechlessly as I looked around my surrounding.

Magical. That was the word to describe it.
Various waterfall fountains growing from floating pieces of garden lands to other garden lands in the air.

Little creature like fairies flying around clothed in flowery petals.
How beautiful.

I smile,completely in awe but am startled from my train of thoughts when I hear a feminine gentle voice behind me.

I turned around,my eyes widening as saucers when I'm faced with.....me?!

Only she had whitish gray hair but it looked so beautiful.

Who is she?maybe she's my twin?but that's impossible.

Mama and papa would've told me.

"Hello Sophia. I'm Selestial" she says and I smiled at her politely.

How does she know my name?

"Hi. Its very nice to meet you Selestial" I said politely yet honestly.

"You must be wondering why you're here and why you look exactly like me,or should I say why I look just like you" she says with a small smile and I just nodded.

"Come sit Sophia" she says waving her hand against the empty ground and I gasp wordlessly as rocks start forming an old styled bench seat.
The handle and back part of the chair was made of green moss,ferns,creeping pink and white small flowers as some fairy like creatures flew over and started placing little bags made of flower petals.

I sit down with her as she waves her hand. Golden dusts form each image telling a part of a dangerous,yet very entailing story....

"It was around the age of 18 when my mother told me about us. What we were. We aren't ordinary people Sophia and neither are you" she says making me frown.

An hour later....

"I'm afraid this is where we say our farewell Sophia. Until next time" Selestial says and I frowned.

"But" I started and she shook her head.

"You have been away for too long from your body. Its making your physical form sick and you have to go back" I just nodded sadly.

"Before I forget,you must be careful Sophia. No one is to be trusted. Ever" she says and I nod.

Selestial was telling me a story.
About the beginning of werewolves and lycanscopes.

She is what they called the moon goddess. Well not her but her mother,and her mother's mother before that and so on and so forth.
She is the heir of the moon throne to all superior wolves and lycans.
And I am somehow the heir of the throne.

I couldn't live with her so she portaled me to earth to a family who wanted a baby so bad- mama and papa.

She was in her weak state of labour so she gave me away since her vampire mate Lorkan rejected her.

"I will not leave you Sophia,I will be inside you,you are me and I am you" that was her last words as everything began to fade and I'm succumbed into darkness. I feel incredible pain touch my chest before the rapid beeping sound of what might be a heartbeat monitor ringing through the room.

My hands twitched a bit as I hear echoes of voices.

"What the fuck is happening to my mate?!! You're a fucking healer!! Fucking do something!" I heard a familiar angry deep voice of my mate,Leonardo.

Open your eyes Sophia

Says the voice in my head.

Huh?whose there?

Don't be afraid Sophia. Its me,Selestial

I sigh in relief. Wait- but how did she....

I absorbed my physical form and spiritual form into your soul. You will go through a few changes to accommodate my powers

OK. When can I wake up?

Just concentrate on something. Anything,then will yourself to open your eyes.

OK. Thank you Selestial.

Your welcome deary.

I concentrated on Leonardo's voice as what seemed like a door opening slamming against the brick wall,I think.
I hear footsteps towards where I was lying.

"Sophia?baby,please open your eyes. Or just twitch your fingers if you can hear me,please. Its been a week.....I miss you so much baby,please" he says and takes ahold of my hand.
Sparks shoot from our touch.

One week?!!one whole week?!I've been sleeping for a whole week?!!

I feel myself twitching my arm.
"Yes,yes that's it baby,you can hear me" he says in a laughing/crying tone.

"Open your eyes angel" my eyes shot open and I blinked a few times to adjust to the sunlight streaming into the room hitting the side of my face making my hazel brown eyes a seemingly golden color...