Leonardo(14)

I laid my beautiful, breathtaking mate on her queen sized bed as she snuggled close to my pillow.

I smiled as I go to leave after I tucked her in when she wakes up.
"stay..." She mumbles and I stiffened.

She can't mean that.

Then she patted the spot next to her,
I took off my shoes and my tux coat as I got in bed.
She closes her eyes as she falls asleep again.

I lay there, staring at her as eventually on instinct, she lays her head,against my clothed chest as I faced her.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her even closer as she snuggled close to me, her hand fisting on my shirt.

A few minutes later .....

I almost drifted off to sleep when Sophie whimpered in her sleep.
I'm immediately alert.

I watched as her expressions changed from a hurt one, to a scared one. Her breathing started picking up, and her hand on my shirt tightened as she started panting and whimpering.

"No!" She whispered still sleeping as I started to shake her awake.

"Phia, wake up baby" I said softly trying not to scare her. Zekehial growled in my mind
Mate!mate is hurt!

I know that dip shit.

"Please..... Leo.....no!...please" she continued saying and I wake her up.

She shot up outve bed, tears running down her face as she panted.

"Hey, its OK. It was just a bad dream" I said and she hugs me tightly.
My arms tightened around her as I pulled onto my lap.

"Its OK Phia. No one will hurt you baby" I said kissing her skin gently as I rubbed her back.

"Shh don't cry. Its OK Sophie. I'm here. And as long as I'm here, nothing will happen to you" I said as my arms around her waist tightened.

"I-Im......I'm worried about y-you Leonardo" she says hiccuping and I rub her back softly.

"I......I saw you d-die in my
a-arms" she hiccupped again and I kiss her temple grabbing her chin as she looks at me.

"Nothings gonna happen to me Sophia, OK?I'm fine. As long as you're with me, safe and unharmed, I'll be fine" I said and she nodded.

Her eyes flickered to my lips and I look at her soft pink plum lips.
She leaned in a bit and I leaned in all the way locking her lips.
Claiming her lips, as mine.

She kisses me deeply, her tongue hesitantly brushing over my bottom lip and its enough to drive me fucking nuts.

I grab her hand and put them on my shoulder as she wraps her arms around my neck.
She follows my lead, never wanting to dominate me which I loved, as I drove my tongue in her, exploring her and her heavenly taste of choc chip cookies and marshmallow.

Next thing I know we're laying back down, I'm on top of her but not in a crushing way, I have my elbow securely holding my weight up above her head as her hands were on my side.

"SOPHIA?!!Daughter, where are you?!"  Came a familiar muffled voice from my mother in law.

Fuck!!guess its cold showers for me......again

I pulled away and Sophia is flushed red beneath me as I litter her neck with butterfly kisses before I gradually sucked on the skin above her collar bone, on the side of her neck.

God,she smells so fucking good!!!

" Sophia?! " came the same voice of my mother in law, Katherine.

"B-be out in a minute!" Sophia called out as she moaned softly.

Fuck,her moans.

"Baby, I swear if you don't stop moaning I'll take you here while you're parents are outside that door" I said and she blushes.

"Take me where?" She asks.

"God, you're so fucking innocent" I mumbled continuing my sucking over the same spot.

"Mmppaahh NARDO!" she moans a bit louder now breathing down my neck trying to muffle her moans.

Fuck, that turned me on even more.

"Baby we have to stop. Or else I won't have enough control and make love to you until you can't feel your legs" I talked dirty to her as she blushed and nodded.

I got off her with my noticeable boner.
"I'm going to see mama and papa" she says patting down the knitted jumper that my mum made for her.
She was also wearing black tight leggings.
Which might I add looked so good on her.

"I'm gonna take a shower. Tell mum I'll be out in a a few minutes" I said as I pecked her pink cheeks.

God she's so beautiful.