Sophia(6)

(Ashleigh, Leo's third in command and lycan gamma)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

I looked up from crying, wiping away my tears as there was a knock at the door before it opened.

A few young ladies dressed in maid uniform outfits walked in carrying different trays of food.

"Your highness,your dinner is served. The king,his excellency says if you don't finish your dinner,he won't be permitting you to see your parents" I nodded thanking them as they walked out and locked the door again.

I looked at the different food before the door opened again and I dropped the spoon back in the soup bowl full steaming hot chicken soup.

A girl probably a year older than me stood there with an unreadable expression.
Almost like she was studying me.

"I've been assigned as your guard and shadow wherever you go, your life before mine, my name is Ashleigh with a h at the back" she says and I nod.

"My name is Sophia with an a at the back" her hard facade breaks into a smile.

"I knew I'd like you kid" I blushed as I sat by the table.

"Will my parents eat Ashleigh?" I asked her as she smiled softly.

"Yeah, they'll be fine. Leo won't treat his in laws so terribly now" she says with a hearty laugh trying to ease the tension of my question . I didn't believe her.

I suspect that Leonardo did hurt my father and if I find out that's true,I will.....I won't speak to him.

"Eat up honey, you'll be seeing your parents sooner if you do" with that I quickly ate my dinner.