Leonardo(2)

I smelled it. I smelled my mate the minute I walked into the famous bakery in town.

I was here for business purposes with the alpha of this town, Alpha Antone of the Service pack.

I walked into the bakery- impressive I have to say.

The bakery was almost packed with people having different sorts of baked goods.

"Your highness, my wife Katherine and I are most privileged to have you here at our bakery" the couple smiled as I furrowed my brows.

They smelled a lot like my mate.

"What did you do to her?!" I growled lowly as the man pushes his wife behind him protectively.

"Your highness....I-" before he could say anything, I swung my fist out and punched him across the face.
The wife screamed crying out as she tried to help her husband.

"Charles?are you ok?" She says crying as I picked up the Charles guy.

"Now I'm gonna ask you one more time, where. is. my. mate?!" He stares at me in fear.

"Sir... Who is your mate?" He asks blood dripping down his nose.
Katherine cries.

"Your highness please, we don't know who your mate is. Please your highness,spare my husband's life" she says tears streaming down her face.

The scent lingered through the backdoor.

I dropped Charles. Calling forward my head guard.

"Get everyone the fuck outta here" I said with a scowl and he nods starting to announce that there has been a problem at the bakery and everyone, human or not must leave.

After everyone was gone out I pointed to the backdoor.

"Lead the way,lead me to the dungeons of this bakery" Katherine's eyes widen and she shares a look with Charles.

"Fucking move now" I growled in authority as they started bring dragged away by the guards and I followed.

I mind linked some guards to stay out the bakery and not form any form of problem with us.

My mate's scents become more stronger making my mouth water.

God,I'm gonna mark her so bad.
Just the thought of her makes me hard.

We kept walking into the kitchen back door and into another house, it was a short walk from the back of the bakery.
It had a homey feel to it but I couldn't let this display deceive me.

These people were hiding my mate and if I find out they hurt her,I will fucking kill them.

We walked down the hallway and saw pictures hanging from the wall of the couple only younger back then and smiling with a small girl around the age of 8 or maybe 7.
She was smiling brightly at the camera holding her ice cream as they took a picture around a familiar place.... Monte Avenue park.

She was very cute I admit. But where is she?who is she?their daughter perhaps?

Just then,we came to a stop in front of this door. It was a bit more different.
It was made of pure silver bane.

A weakness for the werewolves.
But not lycans, thankfully.

A guard broke the large padlock and we walked downstairs.
The air suddenly became cold as the scent of my mate hit me in full force.

I'll admit I didn't expect this....at all.
It was like another house down here.
To my right was the kitchen and open dining area with three chairs.
To the left was the living room with a large TV and comfortable looking couches arranged in a U shape with the L shaped leather couch on the farther side and another L couch with its back towards me.
There was an air conditioning system in here.

I heard the soft humming before I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on walked out with a book in her hand.
Her hair was a beautiful rich chocolate brown color,curly as if it was just been curled with a curler.
She has the most beautiful perfect skin color,beautiful pale color,her face was smooth and she had a perfect beautiful cheekbone, red thinnish plum lips, and the brightest and lightest hazel brown color that looked like it was effected in an editing app to make it look so beautiful.

She was beautiful. And I was gonna admit,she already had me wrapped around her slender ringed fingers

She looks up and drops the plate she was holding as she stared at me then Charles and Katherine.

"W-who are you?" She asked. Her voice was so beautiful, I could hear it all day long.