Sophia(3)

I stared at the devilishly handsome man and back to my parents who were being held by guards.
He had a sharp jawline, tatooes popping against his dress shirt- no doubt an Armani from his broad shoulders.
He had tatooes on his arms where the shirt arms was pulled up to his elbow.
The lower arm and the back of his hands were covered in tatooes.

A tear slid down my cheek at the sight of my father's appearance.
"Papa" I said rushing to him and mama.

Who are these people?what are they going here?

"Oh mija. Its OK. Papa is OK" I shook my head as I cried in his shoulder standing on my tippy toes.
My mother tried to hold me too like we always do when I get upset about something but the man in black suit held her harshly back.

"Please, let my mother go" but instead one of the guards took ahold of my arm pulling me apart from my father.

"Don't touch her!"

"Let my daughter go!" My mother and father says as they tried to get away from the big men covered in tatooes.

"Ma!" I pushed the guard away but when I try to run to my parents,the man took ahold of my wrist last minute as I heard a click in my arm joint making me cry out in pain.

"Get the fuck away from her!" Says the handsome man as he attacks the man who was holding me back as I cradled my now dislocated arm.

"Close your eyes" he says to me and I closed them cradling my arm more.

I heard grunting noises and
I look back seeing the handsome man on top of the guy who dislocated my arm punching him viciously.

The ringing in my ears indicated I was gonna pass out as my eyes drooped slows and before I could hit the floor, strong arms encased around me with the echoes of my parents cries.