Sophia(5)

My heart raced in my chest as I looked down to the mahogany floors of this....room.

Mate?as in soulmates? Does that mean he's a werewolf? Perhaps a vampire?

No,he isn't pale and his eyes weren't red when we first met.
Maybe he's a lycan. No,they're a rare species to ever exist,some don't even make it past birth cause unlike werewolves and vampires,lycanscopes feed off the energy of their mothers so those that survive, they're really strong ones.

Plus he has tatooes.
(A/N: tatooes on media)

"Can I see my parents?" I asked as he sighed.

"Not right now.  They're being.....questioned as to why you were living in that dungeon" I shook my head standing up and decided to walk towards him.

I was still wearing the dress mom made me to wear whenever I wanted to.
It was a floral long dress with a corset and long sleeved with a lower heart neck.

"You don't understand. My parents would never harm me. They kept me there for my own good, they'd offer to take me outside but I refused simply because I was.....afraid of people. I'm not a really social person, I would stutter a lot when I was little and I would shy myself away and that's why I had no friends. My parents were just trying to protect me Leonardo,please don't hurt them" I said as I heard him sigh.

"We'll see" with that he walks out leaving me in the room.
I try to open it but I can't cause no doubt Leonardo locked it from the outside.

I walked to the bed and sat down on it as tears slid down my eyes.

Please God,protect my parents from my monster of a mate.