Sophia(7)

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Done" I said as she looked up from her phone.

"Ok,let's go" I was confused.

"Don't I get to put my dishes in the kitchen?" I asked as she laughed.

"You're funny.....come on" with that she drags me out by my good hand and we walked down the hallways.
It was filled with paintings of people and couples and kings and queens.

The maids in the hallway bowed respectfully as we passed by.
We slowed down a bit as we the dark halls of this place.

How did we get here?
Two guards stood by the dimply lit hallways as the stench of something dead drifted to my nose.

We walked down the hall. I hurried up a bit and took Ashleigh's hand.
She smiles.
"Don't be scared. I got you" she says as we walked like a stairs hearing the screams from people.

We walked into the dark hall.
Prisoners in their cell rooms begging for help and mercy.

"What's a pretty thing like you doing in here" asks this muscular guy,no doubt a supernatural creature as I looked to the floor.

"Eh shut the fuck up Michael, do you want me to send you to the rooms again or what?" Ashleigh's voice says as the guy Michael stopped talking and disappeared into the dark confinement of his cell room.

"That's what I thought so,fucking shit" I winced at the vulgar language but didn't comment on it.

My 'mate' Leonardo walks out from another hallway across from us as he has a scowl on his face.
He looked angrily at Ashleigh as he walks towards us in powerful strides with his hands stuffed into his pocket.

"Are you ok?what are you doing here?" He asked with a scowl in his thick Italian accent.

"I.....we're..... I wanna see my parents,please" I said looking him dead in the eye.
He stares at my eyes before he nods grasping my waist as he led us down the hallway to a more nicer version of cells we just passed.

"This is the interrogation hall for those wolves in questioning whether they're guilty of their crimes or not" I nodded at Leonardo's words.

There were sealed doors made of metal silver.

Leonardo knocked on the door and it was opened as I looked up seeing my parents.
I rushed to them as I hugged them tightly.

"Ma! Papa!" I cried as I hugged them both with one arm crying in their shoulders as they hugged me tightly.

"Oh pudding,are you ok?did they hurt you?" I shook my head at my father's question.
A brown curly strand of my long hair fell to my face as my mother tucked it behind my ear.

"Oh sweetheart,we missed you so much" she hugs me as my dad hugs both of us.
I wince when I put too much pressure into my broken arm.

"Oh dear, has it already been treated?" I nodded as my parents pulled me in another hug as they pecked my cheeks.

"Thank you your highness" my dad says and I notice his face. He has a bruise on his slightly crooked nose and another nasty bruise under his eye.
I furrowed my brows.

"What happened to your face?" I asked my dad as he sighed.

"Its fine. It doesn't hurt that much pudding don't worry about it" he says and I shook my head.

"Who did it?was it Leonardo?" He looked up.

"It doesn't matter Sophie, I'm ok" so it was him.

I turned around walking up to him and before I could stop and retook if my actions were reasonable, I swung my good hand across his face.