Leonardo(11)

I waited....and waited....and waited for my mate to open her eyes and when she finally did, my heart skipped a few beats.

Her eyes were a mixture of gold, her beautiful baby blue eyes, as her gaze fell on me.
"Sophie" I whispered scared if I spoke any louder, she'd go back to sleep.

She opens her mouth to speak but there's nothing. I reach for the glass of water faster than I could blink.
It spilled a bit as I moved it close to her lips.

My heart raced in my chest as her small slender fingers supported my hands on the glass that was helping her drink.

"Thank you Leonardo" I hear her whisper as she smiles at me.
Her long curly hair comes over to her face as I tucked it back behind her ear.

She blushes as I kissed the crown of her head.
"The healer will be here soon pup" I say and I think my ears are playing games with me cause I heard my mate growl.

Her eyes turned bright gold before it turned back to its vibrant blue color.

OK, I think my mind is playing games with me.

My wolf was saying something.

What the fuck do you want?!

Mate!!!mate has a wolf. I have a half!!!

He growls happily as I looked at Sophia.

"Phia?are you feeling OK baby?" I asked her holding her much smaller and softer hands in mine.

She stares at me and then her eyes shifted to a bright golden orbs.

"I'm Selestial. Sophia's wolf. Hello mate. I'm sorry this is sudden but Sophia needs to rest and get used to me being around and her body needs to get used to her other half hence why I'll be taking over her body for a while" she says. I noticed, her voice difference from Sophia.

While my human mate's tone is soft and full of care, Selestial's voice is full of authority and firmness.

The voice of a lycans Luna.

I kissed Selestial's head.
"Please tell her that she can take as much rest as she can" I told Selestial as she smiled nodding.

The door opens and there stood my mate's parents- my in laws, and.......

My parents.