T/W: Gay slurs, fights

Laf sighed and sat down at the kitchen table with a latte in between his hands. Hercules was always doing dumb things like this, but...he didn't mind, he realized.

Laf pinked a little despite himself. Did he have a crush on Hercules?

"Mon Dieu, I do," he said aloud.

Then he thought of what James Reynolds might do and a tear leaked out of his eye.

You fag.

You're worthless.

Just marry a girl and get it over with. Maybe then he'll leave you alone.

Even if you could get a girl to marry you, she'd see right through you and leave.

It's hopeless.

He had to go. He had to stop Hercules before one more person got hurt because of him.

Laf threw on a jacket and raced to James Reynolds' apartment. He knew where it was because he had visited Maria several times when she still lived with James.

He got there just in time to hear a crack.

"Herc!" he screamed. But it wasn't Hercules that was hurt. James Reynolds was on the floor with a bloody nose and a black eye.

"How does it feel?" Hercules spat at him. "Someone making you think that you're nothing. Leave Laf alone or next thing you know you'll be in a dumpster with all your teeth missing." He looked over. "Oh, hey, Laf."

"Hercules...why..." Laf held back tears.

"Don't worry about that dirtbag, okay? I think he's learned his lesson," Herc said.

Then Laf realized this meant that Reynolds would leave him alone. He could walk around and not be in constant fear. Then he couldn't stop himself. He began to cry, not loudly, but very noticeably.

"Hey, come on, Laf. Let's go home," Hercules said, picking up his friend and carrying him all the way home.

They both enjoyed it. A lot.

Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)