SO YOU WHAT?" Alex's voice screamed over the phone.

"Calme-toi, mon ami. Oui. Et..." Laf sighed blissfully, thinking of this morning, when he had woken up against Hercules, the Irishman's fingers tangled in his curly hair, bare chest pressed to bare chest. "I think I love him."

"Yeah, no s___, Sherlock," Alex chuckled. "Congratulations! Hey, Jackie! Laf and Herc love each other!"

Laf heard a faint scream in the background, and Alex returned to the phone. "He's happy."

"Okay, Al. Love. No homo."

"No homo love to you, too." And Alex hung up.

"Who are you giving love to?" Hercules walked in with only a towel around his waist. Laf couldn't stop staring.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer," Hercules smirked at him.

"I wasn't staring," Laf muttered.

"Yeah, yeah. Who are you giving love to?"

"Alex."

"Don't give him any love that's rightfully mine!" Hercules protested.

"Fine."

"How are you this lovely morning?" Hercules asked.

"I think..." Laf paused. "I think I'm better than I've been for a long time."

It was unspoken business between them after that they were dating. Boyfriend and boyfriend. It gave Laf a little thrill every time he thought of it.

They went on dates every week; either to the park, or to a restaurant, or to the boardwalk, or to the city. Laf loved these dates, and every once in a while, he would fall asleep alone and wake up chest to chest with Hercules.

Sometimes Alex and John would join them on these dates, and, a few months after Laf and Herc started dating...

Short chapter sorry

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)