T/W: Self- harm

After a few minutes sitting at the kitchen table with lunches, Hercules cleared his throat. "So, uh, I texted Angelica and it turns out she's got another apartment. So...the one that was ours...is mine now."

"Very generous."

"Yes. So, I better...go back."

"Wait. Before you go, mon ami-"

"Yeah?" Hercules asked, only to have Laf give him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thanks for staying. See you later."

"Uh, y-yeah, bye, Laf." Hercules was 100% sure that his face was bright red. He waved and left.

You idiot. Why did you do that? You're so stupid. He'll hate you now. Go get a knife. You know you want to do it. You should do it.

"Arrête ça! Je ne me couperai pas! Arrêtez ... arrêtez de parler ..." Laf said aloud, helplessly. But it was no use. It was almost like an invisible force was pushing him.

He almost took pleasure in seeing the blood drip onto the tile floor, but soon enough he began to feel light-headed, and he knew he had to stop. He wrapped his wrists in gauze and fell asleep among drops of blood.

Hercules couldn't stop thinking about the kiss. Maybe it was just a friend's kiss. It shouldn't have been anything else. But he wanted to see Laf again, and he wondered if it was the right decision to leave his friend alone. Maybe he should have gotten him help.

That was it. He knew he had spent a long time with Laf. But he needed to make sure he was okay and then he needed to call a therapist. He couldn't just leave Laf like that.

Hercules grabbed a jacket and ran to Laf's house. He couldn't stop imagining what he might find.

I literally had to republish this chapter twice because Wattpad wouldn't publish! Argh

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed

ED :)