14

"Mon Dieu, what was that?" Laf asked as soon as he and Hercules were in the car again.

"I'm not sure, but I know one thing."

"What's that, mon amour?"

"This is the first time any of the Schuyler sisters have ever had a fight with each other."

"What the f*** happened, Angie!" Thomas shouted, bursting in.

Angelica ran into his arms and sobbed, and he held her tight and stroked her hair. "Do I need to kill anyone?"

"No."

"What's wrong?"

"I-" Angelica didn't want to sound like a child, but she had to say it. "I miss my father."

"I know, sweetie. I know."

"Madison? James?" Eliza ran through the doors of the library, searching for the familiar face.

"Eliza?" came the well-known quiet voice from behind a stack of books.

"James!" Eliza ran up to him.

"Eliza if you're here about what happened earlier I just want to say I'm-"

Eliza cut him off with a kiss. After a few seconds she pulled away.

"Oh. Okay then."

Peggy clicked on the last episode of Outer Banks with her bag of Jolly Ranchers. She peeked inside and saw she had two left. Both watermelon.

Suddenly there came a knock at her door. Peggy thought she knew who it was.

"Hey, Maria," she said as she opened the door.

"Hi, Peggy," the beautiful girl said. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all," Peggy said, tossing her one of the Jolly Ranchers. Maria sat down on one couch and Peggy sat down on the other, and Outer Banks began playing.

They didn't speak the entire episode, but as the TV went dark, Maria said softly, "Hey. I'm sorry about the other night. I understand if you don't want to-"

Peggy kissed her, and it tasted like watermelon.

Oops short chapter

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed

ED :)