𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿.𝟻: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 "𝙱𝚒𝚐-𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍" 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸

25th July 1998:

...Jessica...Lisa...Forgive me.
Because of my ego I got both of you involved in this damn conspiracy.
Forgive me. May God justify my death in exchange for your safety.

George Trevor.

Chris slams the diary shut, tosses it to the floor, and flicks the switch on the gravestone with a solemn expression.

After jumping down the hole, we landed in a cramped, earthy space with just a gravestone, a red book, and a diary. To our delight, the red book had a golden eagle medal concealed inside just like we were searching for. Honestly, what were the chances of that?! Anyway, to say the diary dampened the mood would be an understatement.

Chris read it aloud for us. By the sounds of it, this George Trevor guy designed this place's puzzles just to be trapped by the bastards who worked here and eventually died. It all makes sense. He mentioned a Jessica and a Lisa. The names match up to the photo in that cabin. That means the monster in there, who I'm pretty sure is called Lisa, must've been...his daughter or wife. God, poor man. The people that ran this place deserve nothing less than to die, fucking freaks.

The gravestone had a switch on it which is where we're up to now. Fingers crossed that this won't get any worse.

"More ladders," Chris shuffles aside to show us yet another hole in the floor that was revealed by the gravestone pushing itself backwards. This time, the hole has a set of iron ladders leading down instead of making us jump, thank god.

"How deep does this place go?" Rebecca shivers and hands Chris the medallion.

He slots it into his pocket with the silver wolf version and sighs.

"Time to find out,"

I climb down after Chris with Rebecca just above me. She's right. How deep does this place go? I've already got the heebie jeebies enough as it is. At least we got the medal but the next thing is to make sure we stay alive long enough to use it.

Chris slams onto the floor with a thud then watches as Rebecca and I do the same. My hands are covered with rust from the ladder and are weirdly...wet. I shudder and wipe them against the stone wall then my pants.

This place is like another basement; it probably is. The walls are damp, grey and peeling and there are cobwebs all around. Not to mention a musty smell that's nearly strong enough to choke you. We all share affirmative nods before walking down the concrete hallway, constantly gulping away the disgusting stench. As we turn the corner, a breath catches in my throat and I stop in my tracks.

There's another one of those huge spiders on the wall, still and silent, as if waiting for us to disturb it. I press my finger to my lips as the others freeze next to me and stare at the creature. It takes up nearly the entire length of the wall and clings onto it like ivy.