~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4~

The wind whistled through the leaves. The Beautiful mixture of reds, browns, and yellows. Fall, my favorite time of the year. I sat upon the grass, the sun beating down on me. Makenna was sitting beside me ranting away as usual. Something about how Harry Potter got himself into some shit again.
I mean, kinda expected it to happen.. its every year that boy gets himself into some sort of trouble.

"So um.. Draco talked to me yesterday." Makenna brought up shyly,looking away. "Oh really? And what did he say?" I added, leaving back against the big tree behind us. "He uh.. he kinda asked me On a date." Makenna's cheeks grew bright red as she played with her hands. " No Way! Really?!" I shot up in excitement. " Yes way. He asked me out to the Three Broomsticks tomorrow for a Butterbeer." She giggled as I helped her off the ground.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so happy for you Makenna."
She wanted this. All she ever wanted was to be with Draco. Her and Draco were always very good friends. I've always expected him to ask her sooner or later, seeing as he seemed to really like Makenna but, you could never really tell with Draco. He was kind of a player sometimes, but never did he ask a girl out on an actual date.

As we walked back up to Hogwarts, other kids lie on the grass and walk about the school with their friends. 'Thank god it was Saturday' I thought to myself. "Um, I better go find Draco, we were going to hang out for awhile before dinner." Makenna added.
"Oh, ok I'll uh.. just be around."

"See you at dinner?"

"Yeah" I added, as she walked away.

~*~*~*~*

I sat in the library all day, enjoying the site of the Hogwarts grounds from the window in front of me. It was almost dinner time, so I made my way to the Great Hall.

I walked through the Great Hall doors, spotting Draco and Makenna sitting at the Slytherin Table in deep conversation. Making my way over to Sit down, a tall black figure caught my eye. Sitting at the Head Table was Professor Snape. His eyes following me all the way to the table, never looking away. I tried to hide the fact I knew he was looking.

Sitting down, I pulled a book from my bag.
Opening it, I felt the eyes of a specific potions Professor leave me. 'Woah' I thought as I sighed internally. As I continued on with my book I slowly looked up. Exchanging glances as the potions professor had a conversation with Mcgonagle.
'Oh that's right, I have detention with him today.. Damnit'. I looked back down, focusing my attention on Makenna and Draco once again.

Makenna was laughing as Draco traced shapes onto her hand, mumbling something. "I'm gonna go
Guys. I have detention with Snape in a half an hour so." I added standing up. Glancing over to the house table, I caught myself and looked down leaving the Great Hall.

~*~*~*~*

'Ok Y/N, it's just a detention.. a boring one. At least he isn't telling Professor Dumbledore.' I told myself while walking up to the Potions Classroom.

Taking in a deep breath before knocking on the door.
"Come in" the monotone voice called. I slowly opened the door, walking in.
"Good Evening Professor" I said walking up to his desk. Of course he would be grading papers on a Saturday night, Does he do anything for fun?
"Over there, you can organize the books, and after that the potions closet." He said pointing me into the direction of a large book shelf.

I made my way over to the book shelf, immediately sorting the books. Picking books out one by one.
"You have a good taste in books Professor."
For moments Silence filled the room.
"Thank you, Now back to work L/N" Snape said with an aggravated tone, harshly grading a students work. Who ever that paper belonged to, I felt bad for them. 

                                     ~*~*~*~*

"Done Professor" I stood in front of his Desk. He had stopped for a moment and looked up. An annoyed look on his face. 'Wow, one of those days huh?' I thought as his face quickly changed to one of no emotion. " Dismissed." His monotone voice echoed through the potions classroom.

Yeah, Detention with Snape was boring but, at least he didn't give me hard tasks. I over heard boys talking about how he made them scrub out cauldrons until their hands were sore and swollen.

I nodded and headed for the door.
Opening it again, I turned towards the potions Professor one last time. "GoodNight Professor." And shut the door behind me.

A/N: Word Count: 796