~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙~

We both pulled away from the heated moment, trying desperately to catch our breaths.

As stressful as it was at the time, he had always held me close. Told me it was all going to be alright. He was the one I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. I loved him.

I have given myself to him.
Body and soul.

"Your thoughts are swarming"

"I'm sorry."

My mind was a mess. I wanted the world for him. If only I could show him how much meaning he holds. How much meaning he has given me.

"You are my world.. my love." He whispered

The warmth of his hands filled the emptiness my heart once carried with it. His soft spoken words calm the furious thoughts that flow through me.

His sweet nothings, we're never just nothing.

Our hands gently explored each others bodies.

Leaving behind nothing but simple patterns of each others touch. He was so carful, Like I would break at any moment.

"My love."

His words were just enough to take my breath away.

His fingertips had stopped roaming, his onyx eyes fixated upon mine.

My love. My love. My love.

His words repeated in my head

I began to slowly unbutton his clothes, Giving him the consent he was once searching for.

A smirk upon his face, he had begun to do the same.

Our lips connected again.

Before we knew it, our clothes had disappeared from sight. Leaving both of us in our undergarments.

His skin, so smooth and perfect.

His body toned and warm.

He ran his fingers gently up and down my torso, Taking in the sight of me.

"Your beautiful." he whispered into my ear. The lust seeping through his words.

He unhooked my bra, letting it slowly fall to the floor.

His eyes were fixated on my body, his fingers eager to explore once more.

I removed the rest of my clothing, letting it be known that he was what I wanted.

He picked me up, carrying me over to his bed.

His soft black silk sheets met my skin, him taking a step back to admire me from afar.

"I love you."

He took off the last of his clothes.

He was beautiful.
My whole being, my whole world, the reason I live right in front of me.

This was it. He was mine too.

He slowly climbed on top of me, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck. Stopping at my chest, he looked up.

I've never wanted this more than now.

I brought his face back up to mine, kissing him passionately.

His skin was so soft, delicate.

His lips were intoxicating, taking every breath that threatened to leave my lungs.
His fingers delicately brushing against my waist.

"Say you love me." he mumbled the order as he kissed paths up and down my neck.

Soft whimpers fulfilling the air. He found the soft spot on my neck, sucking it.